thunderbolt85
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:03:45 AM
Does anyone know if Drew is bringing the WildCat to the NC Mtn State Fair this year. Just wondering, he played a new Spring Fair in Anderson SC this year back in May and brought in a nice midway. If I remember correctly he had the following:
Seattle Wheel
Wave Swinger
XFactory
Spider
Loops
Pirate
Cyclops
ION
Sizzler
Tilt
Most of his kidde rides

This new Spring Fair seemed to do pretty good, long line to get in the night I went, and good weather the four days.
Erik9976
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:16:04 PM
I doubt it since its currently being set up in Marietta, GA
SideWinder
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 2:54:52 PM
Originally Posted by: Erik9976 

I doubt it since its currently being set up in Marietta, GA

Erik, The Fair runs from September 07 - September 16, 2012
Erik9976
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:32:57 PM
Originally Posted by: SideWinder 

Erik, The Fair runs from September 07 - September 16, 2012

I realize that but considering we live right near the fairgrounds in Marietta I should know what's going. Its common knowledge that the ride only plays one spot. They're currently setting it up not tearing it down.
trucknut751
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 4:07:15 PM
i my self live close bye and have been going to (ncmf) for a long time i have never seen a big coster up.the next best thing at the fair is drews sky lift you do not see it at many fairs.
Flying Coaster
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 8:01:37 PM
Is the Seattle Wheel back in action yet?

All Skywheels should be yeller.
thunderbolt85
Thursday, July 26, 2012 7:56:53 AM
Flying Coaster,

Yes the Seattle Wheel was in Anderson back in the Spring. Seems they removed one of the bucket lifts on one of the trailers (seems I remember one on each), maybe it was damaged to badly. But the wheel looked as good as ever. Yeah, the NCMSF is a great fair, hope that in the future the midway can grow some more. Drew does a great job though, would love to see some more music rides in there though.