JohnB
  •  JohnB
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help Topic Starter
Sunday, May 1, 2005 6:10:04 PM
Looking for anyone that used to be with Link.
txoilfieldtrash
Monday, May 2, 2005 7:21:32 AM
My family used to be with the Link Shows. We was on the World Of Pleasure Shows which was with Greg then Dad was a unit manager for Rod.....Kevin (Corky & Marily Jones) son
Flying Coaster
Monday, May 2, 2005 1:07:41 PM
I used to spot some Illinois sites on Links route, actually working for Forest & Joan Walz though. (Skywheel)
All Skywheels should be yeller.
bdabrush
Monday, May 2, 2005 9:57:53 PM
I only played a few spots with Link around 89', Was booked in with about 3 joints, "Starwood" in Nashville was my favorite that season![8D]
bdabrush

"Same road that brought you here, will take you home!"

"When life gives you a flat rabbit fur covered snake, Play again, You can Trade up!!"
Prof. Lee Kolozsy
Tuesday, May 3, 2005 3:41:31 PM
Booked in with Rod here and there...
Prof.
Why stir it...
when you can fling it directly into the fan...

r1981474
Tuesday, May 3, 2005 6:31:24 PM
When did Link Shows go outta business? I ask that since Wade Shows currently has their Rainbow and Enterprise. Is there any pics of Link Shows on the Internet?
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, May 3, 2005 10:07:21 PM
1993 was their last year, if I am not mistaken. I have never seen any pics of the show online, although I am sure someone has some they could upload. I have many fond memories of visiting Link Shows/World of Pleasure Shows as a child here in Michigan. They were quite the show.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
with-it
  •  with-it
  • 59.3% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, May 3, 2005 10:19:10 PM
I think your rite Hurley... I played Ohio St. Fair in '92 with them. Then either in 93 or 94 is when Jon Stine framed his show with what was left of Link Shows.