LarsonRingofFire
Sunday, April 24, 2005 3:46:48 PM
Which Wade Ring of Fire car do yall like better, the traditional Ring of Fire cage or the new open car?

Sit down, buckle up, and get ready to SCREAM, its the HIMALAYAAAAAAAA...
skydiver77
Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:04:05 PM
Hi There. I like the enclosed Ring of Fire cage best, yet the open-cage of the Fire Ball does allow the riders a little more freedom being out in the open, but i myself feels more secure in the enclosed train of a Ring of Fire, yet the thing i hate about a Ring of Fire that never happened 'til a few years back is i get VERY dizzy and drunk with just 1 ride on it, weird huh?, strange indeed. Maybe because i'm getting older? lol

~Ben
crazyspin
Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:10:38 PM
I prefer the Older Ring of Fire. The seats are much more comfortable, even though you don't have as much room as the Fireball.
The Fireball has big seat deviders and this big thing in the center that hits you right in the berries when the OTSR is down. Ouch! [B)]
Skywheelrider
Sunday, April 24, 2005 7:42:53 PM
I prefer the new style myself. With the blue ring and trailer.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.c...dnm=ce7f.jpg&.src=ph 

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
bladerunner
Cstephens
Sunday, April 24, 2005 9:36:48 PM
the orginal ring of fire train is o.k but i like the larson fire ball better. it's smoother & quieter that a ring of fire and i have not sufered any ownce of pain while riding a larson fire ball. it's now one of my favorate rides. i sure wish a few shows here in texas would get one then since larson's factory is in plainview, texas and larson is still building the fire ball, aren't they?
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, April 25, 2005 3:55:50 AM
I personally like the look of the "old" & "new". These are pics of Wade's Ring with the new "Fireball" train. I like the bally too.[8D]

http://pg.photos.yahoo.c...dnm=54f8.jpg&.src=ph 

http://pg.photos.yahoo.c...dnm=f6b3.jpg&.src=ph 

skywheel88
Monday, April 25, 2005 2:32:36 PM
I would combine the new colors with the old style cages.
Kenny.

LarsonRingofFire
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:19:27 PM
Well I havent got to ride the Ring of Fire yet(can you believe it with my forum name)but it is one of my most favorite rides.There is this carnival that I go to(Belle City Amusements does the carnival)and they, of course, have the caged car so I am going to ride it, and then Wade Shows does our fair, and of course they have the open car so I will ride that also and see which onr I like best!!

One question does it feel weird or scary while hanging upside-down in the caged car.
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:23:14 PM
Which fair is it (Wade)?
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
LarsonRingofFire
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:24:58 PM
Its the North Alabama State Fair.
LarsonRingofFire
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:26:33 PM
I wonder wat it would bee like to put a cage on the Fireball car?
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:43:19 PM
Oh, that's the fair in Muscle Shoals, right? That is a second unit spot.
LarsonRingofFire
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:45:40 PM
Right do you go to it?