Thriller
  •  Thriller
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Tuesday, April 5, 2005 7:03:19 PM
The Louisiana Railroad Festival is in DeQuincy, Louisiana right now and Lowery Carnival Company is in. The Rides are as follows.

Tilt A Whirl
Avalanche aka Gee Wizz
Cliff Hanger
Tornado
Wacky Worm
Super Sizzler
Ex Po Wheel
Carousel
Dizzy Dragons
Swings
Musical Chairs
Dragon Wagon
Tea Cups
Jets
Safari Train

Lowery Has bought new Rigs for the season and new bunks they look real nice and the rides look nice as well.
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, April 6, 2005 3:14:09 AM
Sounds good, but any joints and food trailers?
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
orphaned
Wednesday, April 6, 2005 3:34:47 AM
How many pieces total does Bill own now?
Thriller
  •  Thriller
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 6, 2005 12:25:45 PM
Yeah a pretty good amount of games and concessions . Candystand Concession. Everything is put up right now well the Wacky Worm and Super Sizzler is still racked but everything else is getting put up are already up the Festival starts tomorrow evening.

Im not really for sure i know that they have over 40 Rides. They have a Unit 1 and 2.

Ex Po Wheel
Avalanche
Top Kick aka Ranger
Inverter
Hi Roller
Spider
Gravitron
Titanic
Super Sizzler
Cliff Hanger
Tornado
Tilt A Whirl
Wacky Worm
Quasar
Dizzy Dragons
Carousel
Carousel
Dragon Wagon
Tea Cups
Swings
Super Slide
Castlemania
Alpine Fun House
Safari Train
There is more but thats only ones i know right off hand.
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, April 6, 2005 1:24:31 PM
Same line up I photographed in Houston last week.

Otterbacher Floss, and Schantz grab were the only food joints I saw.

Pics below.. Scroll down thru album. Lowery pics at bottom.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.c...m/ph/danmar117/my_photos 
Thriller
  •  Thriller
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, April 6, 2005 6:43:00 PM
Hey Dan L. thats the same rides that are in. The fest. starts tomorrow and they were putting up the Wacky Worm and Super Sizzler this afternoon. Then about 2 hours ago they were testing the rides out and being sure everything was good. They have alot of games packed in there , they were stocking them earlier. I have took alot of pics but i use just like a throw away camera but for the past years they have been good infact two years ago Miller Spectacular Shows did our festival because Lowery couldn't for some reason. But if i can get them on a scanner ill have some.
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, April 7, 2005 4:37:03 AM
Thriller
  •  Thriller
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, April 7, 2005 7:16:27 PM
Hey Dan L. Im sorry the Candystand is a Outerbacher and it was there and then they have the other one Racked at a Parking lot. It was a good opening night no problems midway looked great.
Cstephens
Friday, April 8, 2005 10:29:29 AM
lowery bought a technical park challenger (moonwalker) from someone in the u.k as well as a u.k built himalaya (known in the u.k as super bobs) but that was 5 years back, not sure if they still own them, i also herd that they bought a zamperla turbo force about 2 years ago, but i'm not sure if they really got a turbo force or not.
Thriller
  •  Thriller
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, April 8, 2005 7:22:49 PM
Yeah they have them i dunno about the Moonwalker anymore I think its on Unit 2 . The Himalaya they have is called the "MAMBO" lol i dunno why and yeah they still have the Turbo Force they just got the Wacky Worm too last year.