Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:14:10 AM
Kid's Fun Fair
PO Box 546, Gibsonton, FL 33602
(813) 672-3107
(813) 671-5417 (fax)
(877) 672-3107 (sin costo)
mapa | guias para conductores | anadir a Mi Directorio
kff1999@aol.com

This person has the balls to send a email to Donnie taking a shot at his company but didn't have the balls to sign his name. I found his info though, I guess he wasn't smart enough to use a remailer to cover his tracks, what an idiot.
MikeH
  •  MikeH
  • 50.24% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:26:42 AM
Who is Donnie,what company and what did he say?
archived01
Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:33:45 AM
Donnie owns Alpine Amusement Co. who ever it is has sent a couple just taken shots at the show in general with some immature comments. It's not a big deal but Donnie is one of my best friends and he asked me to see if I could find out who it is. I looked up his IP address & Email and came up with that info. I just think if you are going to do something like that at least be man enough to say who you are when you do it.

Let’s face it with a PO Box for a company address we are dealing with a real professional here. LOL

You know what they say don’t throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:36:44 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Scuba875

Let’s face it with a PO Box for a company address we are dealing with a real professional here. LOL

Another one who talks without the correct info. Most shows in the Gibtown area have a PO box there. I live in Tampa and have my mail come to a Gibtown PO box. They run a forwarding program for show folk. I leave them a list of my spots and when to send me my mail. I also leave them stamped addressed priority mail pouches to put it in. They send it on Friday and I usually have it on Monday.
Sixcats have nine lives
BSA Mike
Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:39:28 PM
we got a P.O. box @ our WQ, the post office is right down the block...

we let it collect @ the post office and then go pick it up whenever we can
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:48:42 PM
I have a PO for my business too. Since I travel a lot, I don't necessarily want people to know my street address. Also don't want packages and mail piled up on the front porch.
midway1962
Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:28:17 PM
what century are you from everyone has a p.o. box that'e because we are all on the road, duh
FOOD AND FUN
Boils The Clown
Saturday, March 19, 2005 3:38:31 PM
LMAO !!!!!!!!
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Saturday, March 19, 2005 4:36:39 PM
donnie and pat great guys (no sarcasim)

pat- I guess the guys identity is TOP SECRET!!!
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Matt C.
Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:40:34 PM
Quote:

quote:

Kid's Fun Fair
PO Box 546, Gibsonton, FL 33602
(813) 672-3107
(813) 671-5417 (fax)
(877) 672-3107 (sin costo)
mapa | guias para conductores | anadir a Mi Directorio
kff1999@aol.com

Hmm... never heard of that one, Pat. Good luck!
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
archived01
Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:05:51 PM
I OFFICIALY APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE ABOUT THE PO BOX COMMENT!
Man who knew a little comment like that would get everyone upset.

Know on to the issue at hand who is the guy? You mean to tell me know one knows who this is. Oh well I will try and give those numbers a call this week and see. I just would like to know who to ask for when I call.
archived01
Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:24:02 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

Quote:

quote:

Another one who talks without the correct info. Most shows in the Gibtown area have a PO box there. I live in Tampa and have my mail come to a Gibtown PO box. They run a forwarding program for show folk. I leave them a list of my spots and when to send me my mail. I also leave them stamped addressed priority mail pouches to put it in. They send it on Friday and I usually have it on Monday.

Sixcat why is it that you always do this on topics. What the hell is your problem? Do you get your kicks out of correcting people, you do this to a lot of people on here and it's never done in a nice way.

If I was wrong I was wrong so be it I will always admit when I am. Why not just say hey here is why we have po boxs but no you have to say another one who talks. I can admit I was wrong but take a step back and look at how you answer a lot of the posts here and how you seem to always answer with distane for people.
Boils The Clown
Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:41:15 PM
( ut o .........Boils runs for cover !)
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Mr. Fixit
Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:44:18 PM
Before everyone ducks for cover, take a big step back and relax. I think we all get the idea, and this doesn't have to turn into a war.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:01:58 PM
Quote:

quote:

Sixcat why is it that you always do this on topics. What the hell is your problem? Do you get your kicks out of correcting people, you do this to a lot of people on here and it's never done in a nice way.

If I was wrong I was wrong so be it I will always admit when I am. Why not just say hey here is why we have po boxs but no you have to say another one who talks. I can admit I was wrong but take a step back and look at how you answer a lot of the posts here and how you seem to always answer with distane for people.

To answer your question. Sometimes a statement is so stupid I write what I think before thinking if it's politically correct or not. Kind of like what you did with your dumb statement about PO boxes. Everybody in the business world, carny or not, has a PO box. Everybody knows that.
So, that's me, if you don't like what I have to say, stop reading my posts. And, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
Sixcats have nine lives