orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, February 25, 2005 1:39:55 AM
ANyone know what rodeos/fairs are held in Texas during the same time period as the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo? What shows play these other spots and how big are the midways?
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Friday, February 25, 2005 5:04:50 PM
Bryan if you are planning on striking out after some other fairs while in Houston.. Be warned... TEXAS IS LIKE A WHOLE OTHER COUNTRY. It's HUGE Maps mislead. [:)]
orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Saturday, February 26, 2005 2:56:28 AM
Oh that I know. I've spent 3 weeks in Dallas, driven from San Antonio to Corpus Christi and spent time in Houston. But, that said, doing mapquest searches and showing things within a 200 mile radius of Houston, there are several events. My plan would be hit the Houston show for a couple of days, then constantly be moving...driving at day...hitting shows at night and staying in a different city/town/burg each evening....
punkboysa18
Sunday, February 27, 2005 6:30:52 PM
I know Wood Ent. will have stuff in Mercedes and Del Rio. I think the Magnum is in Del Rio.
orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
Monday, February 28, 2005 1:47:57 AM
In researching it out, I've found a fair in Gainesville, Falfurrias, Mercedes and Austin. Crabtree plays Austin, Reed plays one of those four. Not sure who plays Gainesville or the other but I did notice the Magnum on one of them in pics.
Skywheelrider
Monday, February 28, 2005 2:02:42 AM
Reed Expo is a show worth going to see. I saw them at the Wisconsin State Fair last August and they are a beautiful show. Rides looked great, well lit, everything was clean, joints looked great, there were just a couple of rides that needed a little attention. Other than that, very impressive.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain