BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:50:06 PM
UserPostedImage

Anyone done it? ..hows it look finished, easy to assemble ?
DrNickRiviera995
Friday, February 18, 2005 9:06:22 AM
Are you talking about the IHC kit? I did the boat ride, but not the motorcycles....it's easy to assemble, but doesn't look realistic at all, and the ride isn't really to scale, it looks way too big.
BSA Mike
  •  BSA Mike
  • 59.16% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, February 18, 2005 11:53:44 AM
nope, its the RAH Kit, idk how different it is compared to the IHC Kit, ive built the boats as well.. not a great model...
ridesicknsc
Thursday, February 24, 2005 4:32:04 AM
I built this model. It's not that hard to build, but I modified it a little to make it more realistic. I printed some strips that resemble turbo lights and put them on the light bars that angle up under the top, put rods under the bottom edge of the top for the light bars to attach to, made a tongue with a control box, and lifted the top up about 1/2 inch so it wouldn't be so close down on the cycles.

The cycles are a pain to paint because they're so small, and a couple of mine weren't completely molded, but they look OK after painting. I also thought it was a pain because you have to drill a small hole in the back of each cycle to insert the sweep.

Once I had it finished, it's not bad looking.
crnvl
Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:15:41 AM
The only thing that I don't like about that particular model is the top on the hampton. The one that I purchased wasn't perfectly rounded, but it was closer to scale than the IHC one. I wish there could be some common ground between the two.