bladerunner
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 5:54:27 PM
do nadio cristiani (owner of "acheron" and "witch haus" darkrides) travel with? he used to come to the new mexico state fair a while back but stopped comming. also if anyone has any pics of the rides i mentioned lemme know. [:)] dave
butterfly in reverse
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:11:20 PM
I know his daughter, but have never met him. She is married to Jim Pryzbycke's (of Jim's rides) son. They occassionally book with us. If I see her or speak to her again soon, I can get some info for you. Will that help?
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
bladerunner
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:01:40 PM
cool [:D] thanks a bunch butterfly! im really interested in they're ride artist "ivan zacksby"
Greg
  •  Greg
  • 55.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:27:32 AM
Boy, He is one of the most talented show painters I have ever seen! He tends to include caricatures of all the crew on the fronts too. They booked Pan's Palace & Acheron with us a few years back at the Marion Fair in IL. They were jumping many miles & needed a stop...I have always seen them with Murphy Brothers. The Witch Haus used to be Bait's Motel on Murphy, but Ivan repainted it. Its the 3rd theme for it since they built it, the 2nd one was Jurassic Journey. It was at the Alabama State Fair last time I saw it with their son Christofio Christianni running it.
My albums are all on Facebook!
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, February 17, 2005 3:27:05 AM
If I am not mistaken, one or two of Christianis dark rides were at Jolly Roger Park in Ocean City MD two seasons ago (for the whole season). I have pics somewhere.
bladerunner
Thursday, February 17, 2005 8:53:47 AM
Greg
  •  Greg
  • 55.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:13:27 AM
I dont think so. Christofio is on the far left on Acheron, on a post I think, Alvin, the guy who usually runs it, is being devoured by ants, I dont remember the others names but they are all on Pan's Palace too.
bladerunner
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:26:33 AM
i thought alvin was the one being whisked away by the big green arm?far right panel i'll have to look for my pics they have been missing in action lol
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg

I dont think so. Christofio is on the far left on Acheron, on a post I think, Alvin, the guy who usually runs it, is being devoured by ants, I dont remember the others names but they are all on Pan's Palace too.

boltz
Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:53:13 AM
Levio is the one who has his dark ride in Ocean City Md.

Stop complaining...Nobody cares anyway!!
Greg
  •  Greg
  • 55.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:04:04 AM
You may be right about Alvin....
bladerunner
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:04:05 AM
bladerunner
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:05:10 AM
say greg, do you have aol im or yahoo im? my name for yahoo is
bladerunner_eddie and aol is bladerunnereddie
Prof. Lee Kolozsy
Friday, February 18, 2005 3:07:43 AM
By now, everyone in the circus and carnival is related by either bood, marriage, or incest...
Prof.
Why stir it...
when you can fling it directly into the fan...