bladerunner
Thursday, February 10, 2005 1:59:28 PM
i noticed in my issue of carnival,the modeling section had a pic of a yo yo model. where could i get my hands on one of these?
korny_carny
Thursday, February 10, 2005 3:13:58 PM
bladerunner
Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:09:44 PM
do you have a link? [:)]
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by korny_carny

Renauld's Midway Miniatures

Skywheelrider
Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:37:21 PM
http://www.rmmridemodels.com
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Sunday, February 13, 2005 5:08:15 PM
Warrens yoyos are cool but they don't move, and it kinda looks goofy sitting there ....
Skywheelrider
Sunday, February 13, 2005 7:00:50 PM
Yeah Warren's models are static (for the most part, my Rolloplane spins and so do the tubs), but the detail is outstanding and the prices are very reasonable.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Monday, February 14, 2005 5:51:01 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Yeah Warren's models are static (for the most part, my Rolloplane spins and so do the tubs), but the detail is outstanding and the prices are very reasonable.

That they are, and i plan on ordering from Warren in the near future...
skydiver77
Thursday, February 24, 2005 7:25:24 PM
I e-mailed Renauld about doing me up a possible Chance Yo-Yo once and he said he doesn't do it any longer. But boy if he did, i wonder if you could get a Faller motor in the center of the ride to spin it?, similar to the Faller Chair-o-Plane. The ride looked super!, that time i saw it on someone's website...not sure on the price, but i bet it was well worth every cent, as his Yo-Yo he built on this guy's site looked exactly to a T to the real Yo-Yo! I wouldn't mind buying one of Renauld's models if i knew that a Faller motor could motorize it, something Don Cummons doesn't build or hasn't built in the past.

I know Renauld makes a Loop-o-Plane, but, it's of the old version Loop, instead of the modern. The cars look like the very first Loop-o-Plane cars, then Eyerly changed the design of them a little later. If you notice on the old / first Loop cars, they look like a rocket / rounded off up front, yet the modern Loop cars have a sharp / pointy look towards the front of the cars.

~Ben
Skywheelrider
Friday, February 25, 2005 2:41:25 AM
I think Warren's t/m Loop-O-Plane model looks fantastic. If you cannot appreciate good quality and want to nit pick, don't order from Warren. Don't waste his time.

http://www.rmmridemodels.../pages/LoopOPlane-tm.htm