lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, February 2, 2005 2:34:27 PM
i added a few more pics from gibtown setup. the triple decker mgr is very slow going up. lots of fresh paint and cleaning up on the grounds.friday will have a lot more action.we are seeing a lot more dually's with out of state plates.the weather is fantastic. hope it stays that way for next two weeks.

http://community.webshots.com/user/lotman56 

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, February 2, 2005 2:48:57 PM
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, February 2, 2005 3:18:16 PM
Your pics are much appreciated. The triple is amazing. Thanks.
UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, February 2, 2005 3:20:40 PM
Nice pics! Thanks for posting them. Wish I could get down there. Maybe next year.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Jzrider0720
Wednesday, February 2, 2005 3:47:51 PM
thanks for the pics. are u gonna take more pics of different racked rides as the arive? whats the name of the hin house. looks like a mardi gras or crystal lils
BSA Mike
Wednesday, February 2, 2005 3:56:25 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Jzrider0519

thanks for the pics. are u gonna take more pics of different racked rides as the arive? whats the name of the hin house. looks like a mardi gras or crystal lils

Its a Mardi Gras...
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, February 2, 2005 5:47:17 PM
It is amazing to see how much more of the museum has gone up since last year! what's the timeframe on it to be done?
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
Wednesday, February 2, 2005 6:44:42 PM
the next phase is scheduled to begin soon.we spent more money than expected to shore up the building preparing for the hurricanes. came thru without a scratch.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Wednesday, February 2, 2005 7:26:00 PM
thanks for the pics.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, February 2, 2005 9:07:59 PM
Great Pics & Thanx Kindly For Sharing !
How many trailer loads is the "Triple Decker Merry Go-Round"?
I'm very curious .............as I wait for a Reply .[:p]

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
Thursday, February 3, 2005 3:41:16 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

Great Pics & Thanx Kindly For Sharing !
How many trailer loads is the "Triple Decker Merry Go-Round"?
I'm very curious .............as I wait for a Reply .[:p]

hard to tell, the mgr is not racked and they have parts from other rides in the same trailers.
Mark Twain
powersmidways.com
cny_chris
Thursday, February 3, 2005 2:14:40 PM
Thanks for sharing the pictures, lotman. Good to see the Trade Show beginning to take shape. What is the time frame for the Museum to open in the new building? I know the work is being done as the funds are raised...
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
choosh104
Saturday, February 5, 2005 4:23:16 AM
thanks stevve verey nice pics one maybe one year get to go its still cold up here its about 25 today i put up same old pics of w/q of big a at i have im going to put more up have a nice day jimmy b