WestCoastPat
Sunday, February 6, 2005 1:47:38 PM
Patrick-You know you are my hero LOL. I wish I could convince myself to go "down under" also because it looks like the only way we will get a chance to ride that damn TURBO. You and I have exchanged email and even talked on the phone about the ride so you know that I am almost as serious as you are about riding the thing. If you do get the chance I want to be first in line to see all the pictures and videos. Best of luck to ya. WestCoastPat
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
Greg
  •  Greg
  • 55.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, February 6, 2005 4:35:23 PM
The one for sale at used rides.com is in Pennsylvania. I dont think it has sold yet.
My albums are all on Facebook!
Patrick McGuire
Saturday, February 12, 2005 10:09:01 AM
Pat,

Yes, I know what you mean about the only way I am going to be able to see and ride a Turbo. The good news is for the first time in my life my finances and dept are going to be zero'd out in about 2 months and I will finally be able to afford a trip like this. It took me over a whole year of doing nothing but sitting around this house to get me to this point but in the end it will be worth it.

I am looking forward to a fantastic year. My interest in fairs and carnivals is on the rise again because this year I am definitely going to be able to visit some of these out of the way places that I have never been able to afford to before.

Believe me I will have a new digital camera and my 2 Hi8 camcorders with me if I do go to Australia. I plan to take extensive pictures, and with my digital camera "on ride" videos of the turbo in action which I will be able to post the mpg file on line.

Nice to hear from you again and you will be seeing more from me on line from now on.

Patrick McGuire
Stockton, CA
pmcguire16@comcast.net
WestCoastPat
Saturday, February 12, 2005 11:17:49 AM
Hi all-not sure of what picture it is yet, but there is a new picture of the TURBO posted on the Yahoo Group called carnivalrides. I seem to have abut 10 different user names and passwords for Yahoo and can only get on to where I am trying to go about once in 10 trys. LOL I hope it is a new picture for all of us to droll over.
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.