orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, January 17, 2005 7:22:21 AM
Not just to me...but to many of you who come here several times a day, and many many more who visit once a day or at the very least weekly. It has become the top source of our news and finding out what's happening in the carnival industry and each of us check in here to see the latest.

No, it doesn't have everything for everyone....but I think most people that come here find a little something that they didn't know before.

I for one do not want to see this place close down, but like all of you, I would like to see it find some sort of balance between what is allowed in a post and what is not.

How many people can be in the chat room at one time? I have a friend who is an attorney in Communications law....was thinking of trying to get him to come to the MCW chat room one night and address some of the "legal" issues...would there be any interest in that?
orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, January 17, 2005 8:07:28 AM
Never mind. I may try to get my friend to come into mIRC's #rideguy chat room one night and just hang out with us. I'll keep you all posted that are regulars there.
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, January 17, 2005 11:49:26 AM
i think that could get interesting !...looking forward to it, but youd better fill him in about a few of us there, first.....lol