Bossman
  •  Bossman
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Saturday, January 15, 2005 10:27:45 AM
My wife and I have been members of IISA in 2004..I failed to send in the renewals for 2005..Would it be better to renew at Gibtown or mail it in now?..Can you help me lotman?..
oscar de grouch
Saturday, January 15, 2005 11:10:36 AM
I always end up sending mine in late too. If you give them a call they are pretty cool about holding your new cards in the office if you think your gonna pass them in the mail on your way. Come to think of it I still need to send mine in.
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, January 15, 2005 12:22:26 PM
ODG is right
Sixcats have nine lives
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Saturday, January 15, 2005 2:25:55 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Bossman

My wife and I have been members of IISA in 2004..I failed to send in the renewals for 2005..Would it be better to renew at Gibtown or mail it in now?..Can you help me lotman?..

bossman, you should renew as soon as possible and try to pre register, so as to avoid lines at registration. its getting close but if you get your renewals in now you should be alright. call the office or try this link. General Information:
info@gibtownshowmensclub.com

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com