• Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Saturday, January 8, 2005 5:14:14 AM
Boss, Britt??? How did it go?
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, January 8, 2005 2:02:38 PM
yeh, id like to know about any of the meeting that went on this past week.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, January 8, 2005 8:14:05 PM
kinda quite. wade topic of discussion. carnivals there were sma, pgam, playworld, degeller, reithoffer, inners, dreamland, rockwell, j&j, aofa, strates. coulda missed some. good hospitality rooms as usual. e-coli big topic for fairs. lots to do in myrtle beach and many were out on the town instead of roaming around. we also overlapped va this year and many were split or attending both conventions. looking forward to raleigh for the next 2 years at the shearton imperial near the airport. dates will not overlap.
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Saturday, January 8, 2005 8:33:33 PM
i forgot, but for all you flying bobs fans, another one is losing its top. it is being cut off at pgam winter quaters. going to be fashioned after fanielli amusements in mass, i think that is correct anyway, but the top is coming off. that will allow one trailer and a pup and save 2 hrs. in setup and teardown. anybody have pics of fanelli's? is that one like skelly's hoffa?
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, January 9, 2005 10:08:29 AM
Britt: Sorry I missed NC/Sc this year. i went to Indiana instead, just got back today. It was a good meeting although it snowed & sleeted overnight on Friday. Same topic discussed - NCSF contract plus who may book in with Wade there.
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Sunday, January 9, 2005 6:17:45 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by britt

i forgot, but for all you flying bobs fans, another one is losing its top. it is being cut off at pgam winter quaters. going to be fashioned after fanielli amusements in mass, i think that is correct anyway, but the top is coming off. that will allow one trailer and a pup and save 2 hrs. in setup and teardown. anybody have pics of fanelli's? is that one like skelly's hoffa?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
why do people do bad things to good rides???
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
BSA Mike
Sunday, January 9, 2005 6:22:26 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by britt

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
why do people do bad things to good rides???

Because they have to move it, and when your jumping 600 miles its pretty hard to do it, he is doing it to save time on his jumps, to you its "bad" to him it makes life easier, its his ride and hes doing it regargless of what you say lol
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, January 10, 2005 5:16:58 AM
and it will appear to be a new ride to most fair patrons. i still would like to see pictures of fanelli's. creed needs to get over there and take those pictures in wq.
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, January 10, 2005 6:24:44 AM
hoffa made his bobs topless. Therre's pics of it somewhere around here.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, January 10, 2005 8:06:11 AM
i saw that one and i liked it. good colors.
oscar de grouch
Monday, January 10, 2005 10:48:57 AM
What is the world coming to? Usually you guys are all for anything "topless" geesh!! LOL
Bossman
Monday, January 10, 2005 12:36:46 PM
Ryan, you hijacked another topic..The cutting the top off of anything should be the owner idea that makes him happy..Anyway,back to the NC/SC Fair Meeting..Myrtle Beach is a hard place to have a meeting. The weather was great, too many nearby great places to eat and drink and way too many places to shop..Now the next two yrs, the meetings will be at a new location, near the Raleigh Durham Airport(RDU),but there again it's near the world's famous Angus Barn so bring much money..lol..
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, January 10, 2005 4:16:35 PM
your treat at the angus barn bossman next year? invite john c and bryan for the 3 amigos to take out the committees.
Bossman
Monday, January 10, 2005 4:33:30 PM
britt, I didn't say that I was going to the Angus Barn..lol..They only invite people in that have money or credit. Excellent choice of the new hotel. I think in 2006, it is the Roberson County Fair Board's turn to buy dinner for everyone..The Amigos turn is in 2009..