britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, January 2, 2005 4:03:56 PM
i was going to check on this months issue to see what was in it but cannot access it. anybody else having that problem?
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 82.08% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, January 2, 2005 4:13:22 PM
Skywheelrider
Sunday, January 2, 2005 4:21:42 PM
As usual, January means Powers Great American Midways. Front and back cover, nice pics, a couple of articles inside, History of Trains, Direct from the Lots featuring Playworld Amusements, and the usual stuff. Got the issue on Friday.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
Sunday, January 2, 2005 5:11:33 PM
i had it bookmarked in my favorites but it would not work. thanks guys. chris, on playworld was it featured here in north carolina or your michigan spots.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, January 2, 2005 5:26:22 PM
North Carolina, Wilson County Fair.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
britt
  •  britt
  • 97.96% (Exalted)
Sunday, January 2, 2005 5:38:36 PM
playworld looked very good at that spot. they had a dry year for a change. rained on them the last few years.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, January 2, 2005 5:53:38 PM
Ah, Playworld looks good no matter where they set up. lol
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Monday, January 3, 2005 2:33:18 AM
You guys already have January's issue?
bladerunner
Monday, January 3, 2005 3:59:36 AM
i havent gotten my issue yet
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dan L.

You guys already have January's issue?

Skywheelrider
Monday, January 3, 2005 4:06:58 AM
I got the January 2005 issue on 31 December 2004. lol
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, January 3, 2005 6:12:05 PM
I( either get mine at the end of the month or at the beggining, never in the middle.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson