jay
  •  jay
  • 50.66% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, December 23, 2004 2:46:10 PM
I have my new site up. Some of the pages are just a little different. I do have all my pic's up thanks to Ohio Ron. 2 of the pages have not been completed yet but will be done soon. Matt and Co. sure would like to here what you think along with everyone else.
http://jessopamuse.com 
How you make a small fortune in the carnival bussiness.
Start with a large one!
Bossman
Thursday, December 23, 2004 2:53:07 PM
Looks good jay..You did well..
squirrel
Thursday, December 23, 2004 3:20:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by jay

I have my new site up. Some of the pages are just a little different. I do have all my pic's up thanks to Ohio Ron. 2 of the pages have not been completed yet but will be done soon. Matt and Co. sure would like to here what you think along with everyone else.

Looks pretty good -- I will let you know that I get a 'username/password' prompt when I go to your homepage (after the intro) and your main logo tries to load, it asks for a password. Since I don't have one, I get the image loaded as an [ x ] instead of seeing your logo.

Ride pics look good man -- show has come a long way since I saw it over 10 years ago in person!
Boils The Clown
Thursday, December 23, 2004 3:39:21 PM
I seem to not get any further than the splash page.[V] I'm sure your show & site looks good though .I remember the last time I saw your show in Coldwater,Ohio several years ago when you were booked in with Funtasic Midways & it looked Great then. I can only imagine the upgrade.[:p]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, December 23, 2004 6:29:55 PM
site looks great, and worked good for me. the wheel sure looks diff than the last time i saw it. ..did you get your own dough joint?
Boils The Clown
Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:16:04 PM
Ok , Now I haven seen it ! Your stuff looks Great. But I seen to get the same thing as S.S. . What's the password so I can see the banner At the top of screen ?

BTW- Is Good O'l Butch still with ya ?

UserPostedImage
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:45:24 PM
I get the password thing too. Maybe jay could get us all our own passwords. Stuff looks good.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:49:05 PM
wait a sec, in the scrambler pic there is a rock o plane and a wipeout. I smell bookons.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Matt C.
Thursday, December 23, 2004 7:52:28 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by jay

Hey Jay, nice looking start. I too get the password prompt. It might be a ISP issue, but then again it could be a lot of things.

The photos look great (great job Ron!). Scott, Ryan and I saw the show last July near Indianapolis. You have a beautiful little show, and possibly one of the nicest Scramblers and Tilts I have seen in a while.

Keep up the good work and let me know if you need any help with the web.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
Boils The Clown
Thursday, December 23, 2004 9:08:25 PM
Speaking of Jay's Tilt ............ I think it's the Best looking one I've ever seen on any show. It just never seems to age 1 bit & is always looking brand spanking new . Jay ,What's your secret?
UserPostedImage
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, December 23, 2004 9:41:21 PM
The site looks good Jay. I get the password prompt for the banner too, not sure what is causing that. Good job on the new site.

To answer Ryan's question on the Wipeout and the Rock. They were booked in by Poor Jack in Connersville, IN.

To Rhino, the dough joint is MCW's own Sausage Seller's (Don Kenna).

To Boils...I was there in Coldwater when he was booked in with Kenny. What did you have there? I may have captured you in a pic.

Thanks for the compliments on the pics.
Rkey2000
Friday, December 24, 2004 2:24:48 AM
It's a nice looking site. I got the password prompt too. I just pushed cancel and got right through it. The only other thing I noticed that was'nt right was the way gladiator was spelled gadiator on your midway page. Good luck to you your new site should do you good
kadoty
Friday, December 24, 2004 3:06:43 AM
Looks good, the pictures really make the show look nice! Great job.
kadoty
Boils The Clown
Friday, December 24, 2004 4:13:54 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ohio Ron

To Boils...I was there in Coldwater when he was booked in with Kenny. What did you have there? I may have captured you in a pic.

I sure hope so.(captured a pic of me.) I was in my full clown get-up gear & was working my fun house to tell you the truth.
UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Friday, December 24, 2004 4:18:55 AM
Looks great. Your show looks beautiful. I agree on the Scrambler and Tilt-A-Whirl, they look fantastic, especially the "swirl" light pattern on the Scrambler lights, I would guess that looks great at night. One of these days I need to make a road trip.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain