Skywheelrider
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 3:29:03 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Boils The Clown

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

I still say too bad the Sky Wheel is gone, I probably would have bid on it.

Hurl ,
Pssssppp..... I got your skywheel & you can quote me on it if need be.[;)] ( No B.S.)[:0]

(Said quietly) Okay, how much are we talking?? [;)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 3:35:55 AM
& silently whispering back .......Nada ,this one is on me .[;)]
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 4:42:27 AM
Hey Donna,

How do you know who packerboy is?
Donnaeli
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 7:05:25 PM
Hi Dan,

I have had lots and lots of people e-mailing me about certain models. Many people wanted me to sell them outright before I posted them on E-Bay. Based upon the ones Packer Boy is bidding on, I am pretty sure of who the person is who sent me e-mails about the ones that he is bidding on. I think it is more than a coincidence that Packer Boy is bidding on the exact same ones that this one person has questioned me about. Of course, I would never divulge someone's identity, especially since I believe he is one of the people who posts here. Packer Boy your secret is safe with me! :-)

I am not sure why Skywheelrider is so adamant that the reserve has been changed? What good would it do us to change the reserve to a lower figure? If we wanted to sell this ride to someone special (lower the reserve) we would just do so (pull the auction and sell it outright)..... his reasoning doesn't make sense to me?

We have had lots of people e-mail us and offer us a certain price for the models but we have refused all offers so that it would be fair across the board for everyone.

Not sure what to do to make him happy? 😞 It is hard to sit by and have your reputation and integrity continually questioned but, I guess that comes with the territory.

Thanks,

Donna

Donnaeli
Wednesday, December 22, 2004 7:07:09 PM
Oh, also one more thing for Skywheelrider...

Once there has been a bid placed on any auction, you cannot change the terms, which includes the reserve price. I wouldn't have been able to lower the reserve even if I had wanted to at that point...

Donna
Skywheelrider
Thursday, December 23, 2004 2:07:13 AM
Okay I guess, no offense intended, I was just going off of what I saw that day when I clicked on the auction for the Super Loops. The screen does not lie, neither do I nor do I have a reason to. It simply said bid was $380, reserve not met, then later $391 and reserve met, so I found that strange that's all, and even stranger to hear the reserve was $300. Must have been something with Ebay then, I guess.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, December 23, 2004 2:28:34 AM
with the contraversey about a post like ,i think , is the reason Mr. Matt put a CLASSIFIED section on this web site !!
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, December 23, 2004 3:20:10 AM
Thanks Donna. I can respect that.
BSA Mike
Thursday, December 23, 2004 4:41:53 PM
Gravitron is gone, went to "jettjockie" for 430 bones
Ohio Ron
  •  Ohio Ron
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Thursday, December 23, 2004 9:26:56 PM
Congratulations to MCW's own Dan L. on the win.
Steve F.
Thursday, December 23, 2004 10:07:43 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

^^ look who pops up....Welcome back steve...

i also want the tempest [8D]

I'll settle for the Warren wooden tempest myself. I was going to order one this past fall but my fun money went elsewhere (2 more Martin MX-1 DMX scanners....whooooo!).
Steve F.
Thursday, December 23, 2004 10:09:53 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Donnaeli
[
Not sure what to do to make him happy? :-(

You can send me the Tempest model for free!

Ohh wait that would make ME happy, sorry, my bad. *LOL* [:D]
Skywheelrider
Friday, December 24, 2004 4:22:26 AM
Congrats Dan. That is a fine looking model. Steve, I would not mind having that Tempest either, it reminds me of the one McDonagh's Amusements used to bring here to Wayne for the Homecoming back when I was a kid, it looks identical, colours and all. Ah, good memories.
BSA Mike
Friday, December 24, 2004 6:27:12 AM
Yepp, Congrats to Dan L. i Pmed him last night to congradulate him , but wasnt sure if he wanted me to post here or not that he won it ...
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, December 24, 2004 6:46:26 AM
Mike, I told my wife that I "won" it just like all the clothes she buys are "always" on sale.[;)]LOL.

BTW, Monday night is going to be very interesting. With all the auctions closing within minutes of each other it will be fast and furious.