Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 19, 2004 5:58:20 AM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.c..._hurley/album?.dir=/62fe  . 300 photos, day, evening, night shots of rides, joints, food trailers, and more. Enjoy. [/color]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
bubbapinesole
Sunday, December 19, 2004 6:52:06 AM
Chris the link did not work for me - Bubba
SKYWHEELER and BOILS THE CLOWN for moderators !!!
Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, December 19, 2004 7:08:08 AM
I got up to 105 pics and then it stopped.

A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, December 19, 2004 7:31:46 AM
Hey Chris I am having the same problem. Can't even get the site to load.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 19, 2004 8:14:52 AM
Strange, I am not signed in, so I can access the site like everyone else, and it is working fine, all photos load for me. Give it another try.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, December 19, 2004 9:37:19 AM
It's working fine now Chris. Thanks for the pics.

Oh BTW, Pinetar if you are giving Video Cameras for Christmas please put me on your list. LOL.
bubbapinesole
Sunday, December 19, 2004 10:05:50 AM
Still not working for me. I think Pinetar jinxed the file.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 19, 2004 11:10:21 AM
I wanted to upload my own pics, what is wrong with that? If anyone is not interested in looking at them, don't. As for video uploading, no thanks, too much time, plus I have no desire to get into uploading video to the net. Pictures will be all you all get.

Thanks Dan, and you are welcome. More pics coming when I get some more time, I may upload Indiana State Fair pics next.

Bubba, not sure what to say, I was having trouble accessing my albums on Saturday, I emailed Yahoo! and by evening all was fine again. Not sure what the deal is.

bubbapinesole
Sunday, December 19, 2004 11:49:32 AM
Chris- I got the pictures to load. As far as I am concerned they were enjoyable and appreciated! Please continue to post your pics. Thanks Bubba
Rube
  •  Rube
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Green Help
Sunday, December 19, 2004 11:59:24 AM
I agree with Pinetar, how many times can you look at the same stuff!
Skywheelrider
Sunday, December 19, 2004 12:11:00 PM
Thanks Bubba, much appreciated.

Rube, see my above comment about posting these pics.

I enjoy sharing my pics, but if that is the attitude I get, then I can just as easily not upload anymore pics, or get email addresses from those that enjoy looking at my photos, and I can make the albums available only to them to look at.

cny_chris
Sunday, December 19, 2004 1:00:32 PM
Keep posting the links to your pictures, Chris. They are a valuable resource, as you have so many of them. Video may be nice, but until someone decides to start a "Webshots for Videos" type site, it can be difficult to have enough space and bandwidth without spending some extra cash.[:D]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
i puke on the tilt
Sunday, December 19, 2004 1:04:23 PM
Aw, I feel bad that you're getting crap for putting up MAS pics. I love MAS and I could look at pics of their sets ups all day.

Love love and memories. :):)

thanks
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, December 19, 2004 1:09:58 PM
I don't mind if you list them but I have already seen 671 pics of the Giant wheel, 871 of the Century wheel already. I like creative close-ups, back lot scenes, tear down, you don't shoot that style.

Your style is to show a full frame shot of a ride from a distance, "see that thar ride,it's a flying bobs.

Why am I picking on you, must be the meds
UserPostedImage
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, December 19, 2004 1:16:16 PM
Chris I always enjoy looking at your pics and the pics of others around here who go to the trouble of taking, and uploading pics.

I look forward to seeing pics from the Indiana State Fair. I don't recall seeing pics of this fair before.

Oh, BTW how many pics have the complainers uploaded??? You don't like them, DON'T LOOK!!!!!