BSA Mike
Wednesday, December 8, 2004 3:30:06 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by powersbt

I use Q-Tips as well, avoiding using alcohol. I find that anything that involves moisture, even the compressed air cans can have moisture and can create havoc. I cleaned my Sky Diver a while back, never cleaning it prior to then and it was a 3 hour job. You should start at the top, work, downward, and then clean the trailer last. Once the trailer is cleaned, remove the ride from the base if it has one, and vacuum the dust off the base. The only disadvantage I had with Q Tips is that fiber would often get snagged and pulled off on the sweeps and lights. Other than that, it worked great.

The compressed air i use is called "REAIR" and it comes with a pump that you can pump air back into the can once its empty, it doesnt last as long as the compressed air cans but bc you can refill it, it works well, and theres no moisture that comes out......works real well for models...
Carnie_Joe930
Wednesday, December 8, 2004 6:31:13 AM
Quote:

quote:

crazyspin Posted - 12/07/2004 : 11:49:06 AM

Hey Joe, I didn't know you had models!

No ride models, just a couple of hotrod cars and some of the old "monsters"--Wolfman, Frankenstein, The Mummy. I also scored some old, old Ed "Big Daddy" Roth stuff from a retro toy store that had boxes of models from the 60's(expensive). I bought some of the custom car models as well as a bunch of the "Rat Finks". Childhood memories!