butterfly in reverse
Tuesday, November 30, 2004 8:46:33 AM
This is the first year in a long time that the show I am with is shutting down completely for the winter. We usually run some small local spots (parking lots and the like) throughout the winter. Sometimes we go down to the Rio Grande Valley. We opted against that this year because we found out that if we go, we will make 7 shows down there over the winter. I am wondering if anyone knows what other shows will be down there? Who stays open all year and what kind of spots do they play? Who closes down for how long?
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
butterfly in reverse
Tuesday, November 30, 2004 8:59:42 AM
I don't just mean shows in the Valley. I am wondering which shows in the country close for the winter and who stays open.
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
orphaned
Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:53:17 AM
I think the list would be shorter to give who is open year round...meaning OUT THERE playing spots....and not just doing work in WQ with employees still on the payroll.
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Tuesday, November 30, 2004 3:57:50 PM
Midwest Midways and spectacular midways go year round. Windy City actually goes year round in chicago. They have rides inside of malls.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson