Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, November 11, 2004 11:09:53 AM
Can't access the following Yahoo photo galleries.

bvivian55
jzrides0518
safetychick04
the_rock401

These are galleries, along with Chris Hurley's, that I look at frequently to see if more photos have been added. As of the last few days, I haven't been able to access them. I can now access Hurley's but no one else's. When you try to access them, it asks you to loggin, and then after you do that it tells you that you cannot access that account because it is not yours.[?][?] Does anyone know if Yahoo has changed the security, or maybe they arbitrarily just decided to password protect everyone's account. I know Chris has experienced this also in the past day, and several others. Anyone know what is going on.
Boils The Clown
Thursday, November 11, 2004 11:38:45 AM
Mr. Dan L.,
Yahoo ....LOL.... I always have problems with yahoo . When ever I e-mail a request to the service department . The reply is always to same O'l S*** . I mean that they tell me what to do if an error occures & to follow some certain steps to fix it & they are they same steps I did on my own before I even e-mailed them in the 1st place. It seems like a continuious circle time after time. I will say that, every BLUE moon it does work perfectly ,with no bugs or glitches, but the BLUE moon doesn't seem to come around as often as anyone would like.

Good Luck , cuz you'll need it ![:0]
I hope they fix this problem a.s.a.p. Ya Know?

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
Thursday, November 11, 2004 1:21:43 PM
Would have to agree with you Boils. I did the same exact thing and received some bogus canned email response. It is impossible to get a real live person to respond.

Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, November 11, 2004 2:00:19 PM
I just uploaded Butler Amusements to my yahoo photos albums. Let me know if you can view it.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.c...h/fivecentride/my_photos 
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, November 11, 2004 2:04:05 PM
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
Thursday, November 11, 2004 3:14:50 PM
Yours works Sue but others don't. What did you do differently.
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, November 11, 2004 6:17:09 PM
Once you get them uploaded you have to check off an option to allow others to view them...maybe they have decided not to allow anyone to view them anymore. You can check it to allow just people you email to see them, or anyone or no one else.
Skywheelrider
Friday, November 12, 2004 2:30:29 AM
Strange thing is, all I did for my Yahoo! photos was log in, and go to My Photos, and then it was like it had been "refreshed" and everyone could view them again. I did not have to change anything, reset anything, I basically did nothing. Maybe if everyone who has a Yahoo! photos site does just that, everything will be fine. Who knows, but strange, for sure.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Friday, November 12, 2004 11:19:17 AM
Yep JZ, your link works. All the albums come up just fine for me.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain