orphaned
  •  orphaned
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Friday, October 29, 2004 5:17:19 AM
Are we leaving the mIRC chat and starting to chat here at MCW now? What's the plan?
Missin it
Friday, October 29, 2004 1:32:04 PM
can I play?
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Coastercameron
Friday, October 29, 2004 4:26:50 PM
Bryan, I plan on staying on the mIRC chat... sorry, I can't stand web chats. I think IRC is far supperior.
cny_chris
Friday, October 29, 2004 5:59:11 PM
I'll be over at the Rideguy.com chat room on DALnet for the forseeable future. Last time we had a chat in an unmoderated web-based chat room, it turned into a rather nasty situation pretty quickly. One bad egg ruined everything. I may stop in at the MCW chat room on occasion, though.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
PKIDelirium
Friday, October 29, 2004 6:01:26 PM
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, October 29, 2004 6:17:26 PM
see it's people like YOU 40 miler that ruin the chat rooms !!!
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
JimmyD
  •  JimmyD
  • 52.88% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, October 29, 2004 7:14:19 PM
I plan on still using the IRC chatroom, I have a hard time waiting for the new MCW chatroom to load. This cell phone is really slow so I just have to take what I can get for now, and the IRC works fine on a slow connection. I just dont get as much time to go there as I would like.

Jimmy D
James Dillman III
Dillman Family Rides Inc.