Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, October 11, 2004 7:13:26 PM
Matt, Josh and myself did a little damage this last week.

Spot #1Reapers Realm Haunted(fun) house.

First time for All Around to play this spot. Put in alot of rides compared to previous years, kinda overkill for the spot

Himmy, cliffhanger, fury, scat, kamikaze, expo wheel, tilt, dizzy dragons, games and food.

Spot number 2 wwas Big H in Elgin IL at a pumpkin farm. Doing decent biz.
Tilt, funhouse, comet, 2 hamnptons, inflate slide, magels kidde.

Spot #3 was Windy City at the Scarecrow fest. Huge set up with 4 sepertae lots. Too Many rides too list around 30 kiddies alone. Last major chicago spot for the year. 2 or 3 mediums still left.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, October 12, 2004 3:03:58 AM
Are you sure this is Chicago? A guy named "coasterlove" over at the ThrillNetwork message board said that all Chicago carnivals and right at the beginning of October (and don't start up again until late May). lol lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Rkey2000
Tuesday, October 12, 2004 4:20:10 AM
Why are you bringing that fool up again? Let me know if I should duck
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, October 12, 2004 5:06:05 AM
Ah he is good for a laugh. He swears up and down Chicago carnivals only run from late May through the 1st of October, while Six Flags Great America north of Chicago is open from the 1st of May through the end of October. Don't worry, I set him straight over there on that. lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Rkey2000
Tuesday, October 12, 2004 7:45:39 AM
Ya he was pretty ignorant. If nothing else it was something to do for fun.