2ndgencarnie
Tuesday, September 28, 2004 3:58:45 PM
For the 1st time that i can remember there was no circuses that came through the Dayton Ohio area this summer. Does anyone have any idea why that might be?
Utah Showman
Wednesday, September 29, 2004 12:27:06 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by 2ndgencarnie

For the 1st time that i can remember there was no circuses that came through the Dayton Ohio area this summer. Does anyone have any idea why that might be?

Hi 2ndgencarnie,

If you do a Google search you can check on all of the circus routes for 2004.

If you are interested each have a contact email address. I'm sure they will be than happy to let you know why their route didn't include the Dayton area.

We had 5 circuses come through our area this summer. Who would have ever guessed.
[?]
See You on the Midway,

U.S.
UserPostedImage

John Robinson
Sideshow World
Preserving the Past....Promoting the Future of the Sideshow

Step Right Up It's always Alive on the Inside of Sideshow World
http://www.sideshowworld.com 
jrobinson@hubwest.com
Skywheelrider
Thursday, September 30, 2004 5:07:57 AM
Interesting. Here in Detroit, Royal Hannaford has been here three times (two tent shows and one at the Palace of Auburn Hills), Garcia was here at the Michigan State Fair, Universoul Circus just ended a run at Chene Park in Detroit, and Ringling Brothers/Barnum and Bailey will be here in October at the Palace of Auburn Hills (next week I believe). So no shortage here! lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain