butterfly in reverse
Sunday, September 12, 2004 10:15:56 AM
It is so hard to believe that the season is almost over already. Been up in Wyoming and Colorado for the duration of the summer and am finally back in Texas. Good and bad, I assure you. Just wanted to drop a quick note and say that this has been a good season for me and mine, and I will have service for a couple weeks while we are here at this park. How is everyone else? Missed this site and all of you so much. First thing I did when I hooked up DSL was come here and check in.
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
Mamatiger
Sunday, September 12, 2004 11:28:32 AM
Welcome back, butterfly! Good to see you back all in one piece [;)]

Just a quick note here, too...I'm in the middle of moving and will be offline til Friday, most likely [xx(]
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
butterfly in reverse
Sunday, September 12, 2004 11:43:48 AM
Well, that figures. I was really hoping that you and I would be able to do some catching up. We open Friday, so it looks like it may not happen. [:(] Too bad, I guess. I hope things are going well for you mama. UserPostedImage

Ana
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
Mamatiger
Sunday, September 12, 2004 11:49:21 AM
I'll be in a popper at the White County Fair on Saturday, so it looks like it may be sometime next week...things are doing OK, considering...take care of yourself... <HUGZ!!!>

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
J-bird
Sunday, September 12, 2004 10:39:48 PM
Glad you are back in Texas safely! Have missed our conversations, but it was so good to talk with you this morning! Hope the event this week for you'll goes smooth.