daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, September 7, 2004 5:33:55 PM
How many more carnivals have changed their tickets from the raffle ticket kind to small squares like the size of a dime or nickel .I Know helms and Rcs has done this has anyone else done it and is it a west thing or is every buddy doing it?

WELL NOTE TO EVERY ONE
Ok I am not going to be a west coaster for very much longer I a moving east for awhile so I will be off line for awhile to move back east when I get internet I will reply and check in. I will hopefully make it back west but I will have to see how it goes. Maybe I will find a nice or carnival to be with. Well I m not that happy on going but i am going to help my mother out for awhile. Well thanks every one for all the kindness hope to be welcomed back when I get situated. I also hope to see my pictures in the line up of pics and hope I get to see the winners.

Daniel

korny_carny
Tuesday, September 7, 2004 5:38:43 PM
World's Finest Shows' has had the square sized coupons as you speak of every since i can remember.
WestCoastPat
Tuesday, September 7, 2004 7:53:56 PM
Daniel-when you going man?
Let us know where you are headed and I bet someone can let you know what shows to look for. You have been a good sport about some of the crap you have been getting around here-remember most of us are not so intrested in your difficulty as your ability-both to work and b.s. aroud here. Best of luck and help your mom-you only get a limited time with her.
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
Matt C.
Tuesday, September 7, 2004 8:22:16 PM
Good luck Daniel... hope to hear from you as soon as you get settled.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, September 8, 2004 12:01:47 AM
thanks you all you have been so great to me at this board you hvae tought me some things i need to wrok rcs and to live my life. well im moving to NC and hopfull i get to see strates.
Bashful_Tiger1
Wednesday, September 8, 2004 10:37:17 AM
daniel....it is not that bad back east....usually it is better(not all the gang problems and stuff)depending on where you are. good luck and stay in touch. i still have my phone(the same number).
Salvation is free-But the annointing is going to cost you something.
Missin it
Wednesday, September 8, 2004 1:46:11 PM
yo danny boy welcome to the east coast!!
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)