Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 82.08% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, August 30, 2004 7:25:40 PM
the first shots of the NYSF 2004 Model Show are posted at:

http://community.webshot...om/album/181906322LxVbfq 

Next time I'm there i'll get some shots of the other models.

Bill P.
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Monday, August 30, 2004 7:33:19 PM
thats alot of models. how long to pack it all up??
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 82.08% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, August 30, 2004 7:46:19 PM
Takes me 6-8 hours to set up. Last year I packed it in an hour and a half plus time to load the truck, less than 2 hours total.
[32 boxes of stuff]

Bill P.
BSA Mike
Monday, August 30, 2004 8:01:24 PM
very impressive, more pix of the monkey maze and chilly willy please!
Steve F.
Monday, August 30, 2004 8:01:56 PM
Thats really nice that the fair has a model show. Its a crying shame that the NJ State Fair doesn't have that, otherwise I might concider doing something like that.

Any chance you might want to share the monkey maze decal set or any other fun/dark ride decals? That one looks quite nice anyway.
HUSSRAINBOW
Monday, August 30, 2004 10:40:26 PM
quite a nice strates huss rainbow you got there 😉, also I luv the midway, but it would look awesome with a real topspin!
UserPostedImage
Jzrider0720
Tuesday, August 31, 2004 2:23:46 AM
i posted pics too. i was at thew fair on sunday. ill post more next tuesday. those will be the fist the i relable when i put my pics on the computer.

link:http://photos.yahoo.com/jzrider0518
HUSSRAINBOW
Tuesday, August 31, 2004 2:36:14 AM
Jzrider0720
Tuesday, August 31, 2004 4:56:22 AM
now u can see them. forgot to make it for public viewing.
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, August 31, 2004 5:38:51 AM
Still will not come up. Says there is a problem accessing the account.

Nice photos Bill, nice layout! 6-8 hours, whew! Took me about four hours total to get my layout right two weeks ago. And I thought that was a long time! lol

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
TopSpinJay
Tuesday, August 31, 2004 5:56:45 AM
Bill did an awsome Job on that original TopSpin, i recall correctly most of that was cut strips of evergreen plastic, and took quite awhile to do. and of course like he told me a year before he got it done haha faller decided to say here ya go. but even in your own right you just have to appreiciate workmanship like that. not many people would go to that extent to get something so in depth together.

he has a great display i highly reccomend if your in the NY area when he has it up to stop and see it its just amazing at all the equipment he has put together. and he does a great job.

I know how hard it is to get these things up, i dont have more then a 6 x 9 L shape display but when you count in the fact of haven it operate, your there for hours on end and it takes me about 6 to 8 hours to come in and start from nothing and get a whole booth up signs and all and thats haven 2 people help.
You'll miss us when were gone....
Jzrider0720
BSA Mike
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, August 31, 2004 8:28:43 AM
Link works! lol Nice photos, there are a lot of nice looking models there.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain