DutchWheel9
Wednesday, August 25, 2004 3:00:28 PM
Hi,

I am very much interested in shows in Pennsylvania and have been trying to put together a group of fairs for a single car trip, but the going has been difficult because it has been hard to get all the information I need to plan the trip ahead of time.

So can you tell me what you know about what will be going on in Pennsylvania for the rest of the 2004 season? Do you know where I can find Bartlebaugh Amusements and Penn Wood Shows and any other shows that might still have some classic rides?

THANKYOU VERY MUCH.

Bob Eaton
Majestic Fan1982
Wednesday, August 25, 2004 9:47:24 PM
Bartlebaugh Amusements i believe will be playing the Juniata County Fair starting Saturday Sept 4th thru Saturday Sept 11th. Located in Port Royal PA along Pa Route 75. for better directions you can email the fair at info@juniatacountyfair.com
I know nothing about Penn Wood Shows. Season is running down fast. Best spots to see will be the Great Allentown Fair and the York County Fair with Reithoffer. And for real classics almost all of Lynam Amusements equipment will be setup Friday Sept 17th thru Sunday Sept 19th at the Riddle Hospital Fair in Media Pa along Pa route 1. They usally bring all their big rides to this fair all 8 of them. Majestic Midways at the Broomall Fire company along Pa route 3 / west chester pike Thursday Sept 30th thru Sunday Oct 3rd. They do this fair in the spring and then again in the fall and in the fall they usally bring some of their classics such as older version Hurricane, Round Up, Tilt A whirl, Sky Diver and much more. I think Skelly's Amusements will be doing a fall festival somewhere in Doylestown Pa end of Sept or October, they have some classics also, along with some newer rides. You can email them from their website for more info. Also check Pafairs.org for the rest of the Pennsylvania county fairs for Sept and Oct. Thats the best i can do at this time. If i hear anything else i will let you know.
DutchWheel9
Thursday, August 26, 2004 12:21:40 PM
THANKYOU, Majesticfan1982, and please keep me posted if you come to find out about anything else.

Bob Eaton