DutchWheel9
Wednesday, August 25, 2004 2:30:19 PM
Fiesta Shows of New Hampshire is currently at the Marshfield Fair in Marshfield, Massachusetts. This is the complete list of rides and attractions they have there this year:

Chance Giant Gondola Wheel
Artic Blast(the show's open-top Himalaya ride--looks nice, a classic)
Yo-Yo
Cliff-Hanger
Bumper Cars#1
Tempest(they call theirs the Twister)
Zipper
Tilt-A-Whirl
Sky Master
Thunder Bolt
Sea Dragon
Bumper Cars#2
Raging Rapids Log Flume
Haunted House(an original-style Haunted House)
Flying Bobs
Mardi Gras Glass House
Orient Express
Crazy Bus
Convoy Race
Aeromax(a family airplane ride in which the airplanes lift into the air and then go around in a circle--a very colorful ride)
Flying Dragons
Merry-Go-Round
Turtle-Go-Round/Bounce
Dragon Wagon
Flying Elephants
Dizzy Dragons
Drive-In(six cars go around in a circle and bounce as they go around)
Flying Airplanes
Street Racer(just like the Convoy Race but with different vehicles)
Flying Panda Bears
Castle of Evil
Alpine Fun House
Raiders Amusement

All of these rides and more can be found at the Topsfield Fair in Topsfield, Massachusetts in early October.

Bob Eaton
Tornado
Thursday, August 26, 2004 6:37:35 AM
Bob,
do you know what ever became of there Grand Prix (Flitzer) Roller Coaster??
Do they still have it??
Last I heard it was for sale... Have they sold it??

Thanks
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Thursday, August 26, 2004 9:34:32 AM
Do they still have the flume???
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
DutchWheel9
Thursday, August 26, 2004 12:17:08 PM
Hi Tornado,

I do not know what became of their Grand Prix Roller Coaster, but I do know they are no longer using it because if they were I would have seen it this year by now. When I next see E.J. Dean I will ask him if it is just sitting in home quarters or whether it has been sold.

Hi Ryan,

Yes, Fiesta Shows is still using its Raging Rapids Log Flume, and it is at the Marshfield Fair in Marshfield, Massachusetts right now, but last year I was told by one of the show managers that they are trying to sell it because here in New England we do not have a long enough hot season to justify having the ride. I believe Fiesta Shows hopes to sell this ride to someone in the southern United States where the ride could stay out longer each season due to the longer string of hot weather down there. He told me the show uses the piece only two or three times a season here in New England. It is a very nice piece for some show that could use one of these log flume rides.

Bob Eaton
Tornado
Thursday, August 26, 2004 5:00:23 PM