daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, August 3, 2004 11:29:41 PM
You know how it says things on the side of your user name like green help, Formen,Maintenance Supervisor,and so on well those can really get some in trouble.
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, August 4, 2004 1:32:37 AM
LOL[xx(]........What Do You mean by that ? How Do You Figure That,It Can Get Some In Trouble ?
Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, August 4, 2004 11:31:04 AM
What i meen is that you can be mistaken for something your not.I could get in lots of trouble but i got in trouble for taking pictures and talking to you guys about things.Witch is real screwed up.The same reason i told you boils to do what i told you.
Boils The Clown
Wednesday, August 4, 2004 11:21:54 PM
Still Til This Day.......... I have No Idea Why You Even Told me, to Do, What I Did to save you by what was going on !! I never found out because You never responded to my PM !!! I met my part of the Bargain & did what you requested...but the Question is ....Did You meet your end of the bargain by explaining to me why I had to do what was done ??
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by daniel

What i meen is that you can be mistaken for something your not.I could get in lots of trouble but i got in trouble for taking pictures and talking to you guys about things.Witch is real screwed up.The same reason i told you boils to do what i told you.

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~