BillReese
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 6:39:18 PM
I noticed some were discussing Wade with a negative view. I have been on Wade Shows on and off for a while and that is good people over there. If you want to see a rag-bag, you should go see Strates Shows.
DOn't feed the trolls.
Mamatiger
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 7:51:40 PM
WOULD YOU GUYS JUST KNOCK IT OFF?????????????????????????? UserPostedImageUserPostedImage
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 7:55:23 PM
Not even going to touch this one. Look where the last one got me. lol lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Majestic Fan1982
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 8:07:12 PM
I will be waiting for this post to get locked or deleated lol. I won't bash strates or wade. I'm trying to find where this board is bashing wade? Nope i don't see it anywhere lol.
Mamatiger
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 9:22:35 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Majestic Fan1982

I will be waiting for this post to get locked or deleated lol.

I wish it would. I wish they ALL would. The bashing posts, whether of shows or members, contribute absolutely NOTHING constructive to this board. [:(!][xx(] They only serve to drive people off who are sick and tired of the BS.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 9:24:21 PM
orphaned
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 9:30:22 PM
Yep, tried and true.

Fark the bashing posts. Fark the fan posts.

People, keep it real. How many times are we gonna beat the dead horse?