crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:49:00 AM
EMERGENCY!! MY CAT JUMPED ON MY FALLER TOP SPIN AND COMPLETELY BROKE THE BACKDROP GONDOLA AND FENCING IS THERE A WAY I COULD GET PARTS CHEAP?

Thanks,
Crazyspin
BSA Mike
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:58:43 AM
i feel your pain, my cat has jumped on my Matt Cook built Himalaya about three times...i just got it fixed and back up and i came home from jersey and the whole roof is collapsed and the side bracing broke and even some cars fell off [:(]
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 11:13:14 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by crazyspin

EMERGENCY!! MY CAT JUMPED ON MY FALLER TOP SPIN AND COMPLETELY BROKE THE BACKDROP GONDOLA AND FENCING IS THERE A WAY I COULD GET PARTS CHEAP?

Thanks,
Crazyspin

Just email Faller what parts you need and they will send them. I needed some parts for one of my Giant Wheels and they sent them after I emailed the part numbers I was looking for. info@faller.de
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 11:15:55 AM
Larry Smith
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 12:01:53 PM
Well you better make sure the cat did not get hurt in the mishap and fill out a complete report so he might not sue you later for getting hurt on one of your rides.......[:p][:D]

LOL
crazyspin
  •  crazyspin
  • 59.46% (Neutral)
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 3:45:52 PM
Are you kidding me!!! My cat will run himself into the wall to catch a lizard! Cats are real hardy animals! [;)]
Steve F.
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 4:07:46 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

i feel your pain, my cat has jumped on my Matt Cook built Himalaya about three times...i just got it fixed and back up and i came home from jersey and the whole roof is collapsed and the side bracing broke and even some cars fell off [:(]

Does that mean your going to sell it to me as scrap for less then 50 dollars?[:X][:X][:X]
tamadachi76
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 5:25:10 PM
1-800-CALL-LEE
Have you paid your dues Jack? Yeah I paid my dues. The check is in the mail.
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 81.66% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 7:10:47 PM
I had a cat take a dive through a completely detailed, scratch-built HO Super Loops. Took 3 weeks to rebuild it. Also had a cat eat a Ski Lift tower and another fall through the top of a box trashing a Faller Wheel. On the other hand we also used to have a big fluffy 16 pound cat who could walk right done the HO Scale midway and not damage a thing.
BSA Mike
Wednesday, July 28, 2004 9:02:47 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Steve F.

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by BSA Mike

Does that mean your going to sell it to me as scrap for less then 50 dollars?[:X][:X][:X]

Dont hold your breathe!