Always Mamma

Always,Mamma
"With It...For It... Love It...Live It"
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, July 26, 2004 8:12:04 AM
I let pinetar use most of my red , however when bossman returns my board stretcher i'll see if he's got any [;)]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
gruelurks
Monday, July 26, 2004 8:15:47 AM
I think cny_chris has some over on the Flying Donnikers...
rdcolles
  •  rdcolles
  • 57.6% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, July 26, 2004 8:20:13 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by gruelurks

Well now I'm totally confused.
Skywheelrider
Monday, July 26, 2004 8:20:33 AM
I have some orange and yellow, mixed together, you get red, would that work???? lol lol
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
racketpatch
Monday, July 26, 2004 8:32:24 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

I have some orange and yellow, mixed together, you get red, would that work???? lol lol

What a hoot! LOL Doesn't the red grease come from the feathers of a snipe? A red snipe?
"People are a dime a dozen; human beings, priceless!"
*** Racketpatch ***
cny_chris
Monday, July 26, 2004 8:33:56 AM
Quote:

quote:

Posted - 07/26/2004 : 12:15:47 PM by gruelurks

The Flying Donnikers are a book on, not mine...[;)] As far as the lightbulb grease goes, I prefer that neon greenish stuff -- it increases the brightness of the bubs by 25%.[}:)] For red, I'd try the local construction equipment supply house [:D].
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
cny_chris
Monday, July 26, 2004 8:37:59 AM
Then again, I do remember Bossman saying something about trying to corner the market on red lightbub grease. Maybe that's where he's been, out buying up all the red he can find, lol.[;)][}:)] Might have to get in contact with him for the MCW discount price, lol.[8D]

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Carnie_Joe930
Monday, July 26, 2004 8:46:37 AM
Get me a "bucket of steam" to clean the excess light bulb grease off the ride. Then go to the shop for the "skyhook" to lift you up to the top of the ride. Stop by the office and ask for "Art Fay". When you find him, tell him you need to fill out your "masturbation papers."
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, July 26, 2004 8:52:42 AM
All of this is pointless unless you have the Key to the midway [:)]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
bladerunner
Monday, July 26, 2004 9:31:00 AM
maybe you can borrow some from murphy, you'll just have to clean the sticky residue from the duct tape[:D] [;)] [B)] j/k all in good fun[:p][;)]
gruelurks
Monday, July 26, 2004 9:34:08 AM
bigeli: You're not still using the donniker juice in your corn dog mix are ya?
Boils The Clown
Monday, July 26, 2004 10:03:42 AM
Ok Well Here You Go !!UserPostedImage
By The Way .... This Stuff Is For REAL !!!! I Had TO Scan The Package After I saw this Topic !!!Let Alone I had To Buy It When I Saw IT ![:o)] LMClownyAO !!!

!! [xx(]Boils Thy Clown [xx(]!! ....Doing 1 more time !!

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
cny_chris
Monday, July 26, 2004 10:21:03 AM
You need to use the image tags to put a photo in a post (the little button between the letter and the # on the posting page).

But this little bugger doesn't want to appear when I try to play by the rules, darnit![V]

cny_chris
Monday, July 26, 2004 10:26:13 AM
See my revised post above... it doesn't work, must be file permissions for the image or something.
[xx(]