Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, July 21, 2004 8:03:07 PM
Heres the line up for CVS, which opens thurdsay night for a 10 day run in valpo IN.

MGR, Dizzy Dragons, Ballons, Dumbos, Eli combo kidde, tilt, sizzler, wave swinger, scooter, ring o fire, giant wheel, front gate, band organ, cliffhanger, 1001 nahts, magic carpet fun house, tornado, mardi gras, zero gravity, toon town, fireball, starship, dark ride, slide, pirtate playport,moonbuggies, orient express.

Lots of free shows with addmision, racing pigs, the seals show, elephant encounter, 2 seprate petting zoos. A very classy fair.

The scooter and ring look great with there new tops. Kinda disapointed no scorpian, but life goes on. No canoes eitherm damn. Games are flashed good and like over 70 food trailers on the festival grounds.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Skywheelrider
Thursday, July 22, 2004 3:26:15 AM
Carnevil told me the Scorpion is gonna be here in Monroe (2-7 August). I hope so!
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
orphaned
Thursday, July 22, 2004 3:35:38 AM
It was dark but it looked like the Scorpion was racked on the back lot in Columbus Ohio on Saturday night....at least that is what I assumed it to be. Perhaps carnevil can provide an update. Sounds like a similar lineup to what Columbus had...except Columbus had the Reverchon Himalaya too.
barn
  •  barn
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Foreman
Thursday, July 22, 2004 11:42:25 AM
The Porter County Fair is a very classy Fair and I believe it gets better every year.I once was involved with it in the 4 H side,Used to live there for 10 days with the horses.Lots of good things there. Will be there several times during its run.I urge any Mcw member to come to Valpo and check it out
orphaned
Thursday, July 22, 2004 11:43:55 AM
I've been very impressed with all of the Indiana fairs I've visited. I'm sure there are some bad ones, but so far, out of all I've been to, Indiana sure knows how to do county fairs!