Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Thursday, July 15, 2004 8:49:01 PM
I will be offline after Saturday night for two weeks while I am playing Lowville & Boonville NY with Coleman. I am looking forward to it as they are wonderful people. I feel like I'm at home when I go there. They know all about the bashing that has been going on here. Remember, nothing said here is a secret. They have (or will have) all the threads from the start. They are very grateful to the good people that have spoken out against the bashing. I am feeling better now and will try and take photos of the show before I leave. Midwaygirl, Look me up. (Like that would ever happen.)
Sixcats have nine lives
knasinnh
Friday, July 16, 2004 2:55:08 AM
Sixcat

I am going to send you an email that I would like you to give to Mary when you see her. Have a blast...
Skywheelrider
Friday, July 16, 2004 2:58:25 AM
Well, pray for good weather and lots of money being spent! Sounds like you will be fine, Coleman seems like a nice show despite what "some" want us to believe.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
Friday, July 16, 2004 3:26:08 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by knasinnh

Sixcat

I am going to send you an email that I would like you to give to Mary when you see her. Have a blast...

I have your email and will do
Sixcats have nine lives
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 56.86% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, July 16, 2004 5:15:39 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Sixcat

I will be offline after Saturday night for two weeks while I am playing Lowville & Boonville NY with Coleman.

ANY BEER TENTS CLOSE TO THE COOKHOUSE IN EITHER OF THOSE SPOTS? LOL
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
Carnie_Joe930
Friday, July 16, 2004 6:09:03 AM
Hey Sixcat, the "ex" said you stopped by her Fried Dough joint in Brockton.
MidwayGirl
Friday, July 16, 2004 11:14:18 AM
Just because I don't like the Coleman Brothers Shows doesn't mean that I'm bashing them.

Everything that I have ever posted negative about the Coleman Brothers Shows were backed by facts along with links to back the facts.

Just because you think that the Coleman Brothers Shows is God's gift to the carnival industry doesn't mean that everybody should like them.

I think their rides are old and rundown and I also think they need to invest a little money into buying some new ones.

You can run to Coleman just like a little kid and tell them everything that I and anybody else has said about them and frankly I don't give a [:X] what you do.

You won't be seeing me next week in Lowville because I wouldn't go near their carnival anymore.

So keep telling Coleman what I say about them, as long as it makes you feel good.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, July 16, 2004 11:47:35 AM
WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
Missin it
Friday, July 16, 2004 12:21:16 PM
Another pro speaks out!
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
Skywheelrider
Friday, July 16, 2004 12:49:06 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by MidwayGirl

Just because I don't like the Coleman Brothers Shows doesn't mean that I'm bashing them.

Everything that I have ever posted negative about the Coleman Brothers Shows were backed by facts along with links to back the facts.

Just because you think that the Coleman Brothers Shows is God's gift to the carnival industry doesn't mean that everybody should like them.

I think their rides are old and rundown and I also think they need to invest a little money into buying some new ones.

You can run to Coleman just like a little kid and tell them everything that I and anybody else has said about them and frankly I don't give a [:X] what you do.

You won't be seeing me next week in Lowville because I wouldn't go near their carnival anymore.

So keep telling Coleman what I say about them, as long as it makes you feel good.

Not liking a show is fine. Saying you do not like a show is fine. We are all entitled to our opinions. However, you have gone (and continue to go) beyond that. You post negative posts linking to articles on incidents that happened months ago; anytime someone mentions Coleman you rise up and post nothing but negative comments, basically bashing the show. You never post on any other topics. I cannot recall even seeing a post from you that was a) positive, and b) was not negative in any way about Coleman Brothers Shows.

So, cry and whine all you want, the proof is here. If you dislike the show that much, do not visit their midways, and skip right over the posts with their name in the topic line. Simple as that. We all know how you feel about the show, so lets leave it at that from now on.

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
Friday, July 16, 2004 12:55:22 PM
Quote:

quote:

Number one, I never told them about you. Are you so stupid you thought this is a private forum? They knew about you and anything else that has been written about them and any other professional bashers like you. In fact, it was them that told me about this last winter. And your so called facts are not all true. For instance, that Orbiter was not Coleman Brothers shows. It was booked on by Bobby Coleman JR's 5 Star Amusements and he has his own show. He's not with the show at all this year and only was there for some spots last year. So get your facts right.

Number two, the equipment on this show is beautiful and not old. I will be taking pictures and post them and everybody will then know you are full of Crap. As if they didn't know it now.

Number three, are you sure no one knows who you are?

Number four, I'd stick up for any show after the way you attack this business. Whether or not I knew them. I'm at a loss as to why you are on here. You for sure are no carnival fan. You're a knocker.

And lastly, you flatter yourself if you think anybody needs to go tell on you. Any idiot can use a computer and read your lies. You're proof of that

Sixcats have nine lives
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, July 16, 2004 1:15:05 PM
ohhhhhhhh god young lady get a life will ya !!!![xx(]
Quote:

quote:

it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Missin it
Friday, July 16, 2004 2:42:04 PM
LIKE I SAID BEFORE ALL HAIL THE AMAZING SIXCAT. SEEMS WE HAVE A LITTLE MINDED LITTLE LADY. GIVE IT UP GIRL
"Everytime you open your mouth you make it harder and harder to take you seriously"
V. Boombotz

If you can't defend your self don't make stupid comments (please)
MidwayGirl
Friday, July 16, 2004 3:12:54 PM
The only show that I know of is Coleman. We have only one county Fair in my area and that is the Lewis County Fair. Prior to Coleman, we had the Reithoffer Shows.

I'm still going to stick with my opinion in regards to Coleman. Their rides are old and rundown.

I hope sixcat takes photos of their Yo-Yo, Round-Up, etc. and I also hope that he takes close-ups of their rides. Oh, and a light bulb count at night would be great.[:D][;)][:D]
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
Friday, July 16, 2004 4:21:35 PM
Quote:

quote:

The only show that I know of is Coleman. We have only one county Fair in my area and that is the Lewis County Fair. Prior to Coleman, we had the Reithoffer Shows.

I'm still going to stick with my opinion in regards to Coleman. Their rides are old and rundown.

I hope sixcat takes photos of their Yo-Yo, Round-Up, etc. and I also hope that he takes close-ups of their rides. Oh, and a light bulb count at night would be great.[:D][;)][:D]

I will. I invite you to come and take them with me. I don't bite and I would treat you with respect even if I don't like your act. And by the way, Reithoffer gave Lowville up because they lost money there as the fair is to small for them. They call it Louseyville on the big R. If the Lowville fair hadn't made it a free gate, I wouldn't be going there either. However, last year both Lowville and Watertown ran at the same time 25 miles apart. I had to make a choice and I choose Lowville. This year I get to play them both. I wish they conflicted again. Lowville is a much better fair. (Thanks to the great job Coleman does [;)])
Sixcats have nine lives