IMPERIATOR
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 12:08:25 AM
hi everyone,

can anybody tell me how to post video clips into a message so that they can be viewed by other users

thanks
Jay
Boils The Clown
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 12:11:31 AM
Read My Response To Your Other Topic on videos!!!

http://www.rideguy.com/f.../topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6051 

[:o)]Boils The Clown [:o)]Helping out when needed !!!

Come See My Fun House ,  & My Fun House Photo Gallery  
UserPostedImage
~ By All Means.....When In Doubt .....Jump On The "Blame Boils Bandwagon" ! ~
cny_chris
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 12:39:23 AM
Video clips cannot be posted directly in a message, they can only be linked to via the URL tag (the button with the globe on it).

From the topic: http://www.rideguy.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3908 

引用:

quote:

Posted - 12/26/2003 : 03:53:55 AM by secret.squirrel

The only supported image types for the IMG tags are JPG, GIF, & BMP. If somebody wishes to link to videos, they should use the URL tag, but this will not allow for streaming media links right in the message. To be quite honest, with the number of video types, codecs, etc -- it's better that we do not support it in the 'live view' or 'preview' fashions directly inline with the messages.

So, any video that you wish to share must be on the web, and be able to be linked to. Hope this helps.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 1:51:41 AM
You must place your videos on a web server, usually your own web space, as opposed to picture space. Some isp's give you free web/file space, some don't. Otherwise you must buy such space from a service provider. Then you need to be proficiant in compressing your videos to keep the file size low. What kind of file is it?
UserPostedImage