Jzrider0720
  •  Jzrider0720
  • 51.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, July 4, 2004 12:10:05 PM
i just found a way to post photos using yahoo. it has unlimited storage. im going to sylvan beach amusement park today so maybe tongiht ill post some pics on that and check it out.

if someone figues out how to show the pics without having to log in let me know. thanks
Skywheelrider
Sunday, July 4, 2004 12:15:02 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Jzrider0519

i just found a way to post photos using yahoo. it has unlimited storage. im going to sylvan beach amusement park today so maybe tongiht ill post some pics on that and check it out.

Whaaaat??!! No more info than that? Any link or something? C'mon man, you've got a photo junky here who has just about run out of space on Webshots! lol Seriously though, do you have a link?
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Skywheelrider
Sunday, July 4, 2004 12:26:56 PM
http://www.yahoo.com  and then on the left, under "organize" there is a link that simply says "photos." Then just use your regular "Yahoo!" log in (if you have one) or get one. Looks pretty simple. [/color]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 80.76% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, July 4, 2004 12:29:55 PM
I was at Sylvan Beach yesterday. Pretty much the usual there. I was disappointed to see some of the colored fluorescent tubes have been removed from the outside of some of the buildings. They added to that 60's look. The village was quite crowded. Park was a little slow around 5PM but it was picking up between 7 and 8.
korny_carny
Sunday, July 4, 2004 4:04:42 PM
signed up for the yahoo picture. hopefully it's unlimited[:)]

i will have pics of Paramount Canada's Wonderland later this week.
Jzrider0720
  •  Jzrider0720
  • 51.58% (Neutral)
Sunday, July 4, 2004 6:36:33 PM
i saw it when i started to create an album
korny_carny
Sunday, July 4, 2004 8:54:32 PM
saw it aswell.. very good find [8D]
Jzrider0720
  •  Jzrider0720
  • 51.58% (Neutral)
Sunday, July 4, 2004 10:31:32 PM
thanks guys. ill post my pics from my a of a trip on there later in the month. im gonna try to put some of my pics i took from this year already up by the 9th of july