butterfly in reverse
Friday, July 2, 2004 11:59:08 AM
Well, folks, the time has come. I just wanted to say that it has been great meeting the people I have met in this board. Thanks, iri, me, jaybird, west coast, eli, cny_chris, bossman, mamatiger, gruelurks/patch, Matt, EVERYone for welcoming me and tolerating me...[:D] We have a 1360 mile drive ahead of us. And I have no access on the road, so, until the next go round, take care everyone. Good luck, SpecialK, in finding your Dad. I know your heart must hurt. I'll keep my eyes open...
Casper, or bust...

butterfly
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
WestCoastPat
Friday, July 2, 2004 12:00:08 PM
BE SAFE!!
WestCoastPat-Proud Mark of all things Carnival. STILL a "FAN BOY"-and proud of it.
butterfly in reverse
Friday, July 2, 2004 12:01:08 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by WestCoastPat

BE SAFE!!

Always...[;)]
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
Mamatiger
Friday, July 2, 2004 12:42:17 PM
(Sigh) Wish I could go with you...UserPostedImage

Oh well, only 5 years left as a 60-miler [;)]

Take care of yourself, girl. Be careful and may you see sunny days and plenty of $$$$ UserPostedImageUserPostedImage

Check in with us at the public library if you get a chance! UserPostedImage

And ALWAYS enjoy the ride...UserPostedImage
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
butterfly in reverse
Friday, July 2, 2004 12:52:24 PM
Mamatiger, UserPostedImage
It has been great fun talking to you. I wish you could go with me too. That's a long way all alone. Only my little one will be there to keep me company. But, it's gonna be worth it. The weather's better up there. It's too dang hot for me here.
I am a huge fan of the public library when I am on the road. I do have resources, but they are not constant. I have so much less free time when I am out there too. But I will check in. May even have pics to post...

bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Friday, July 2, 2004 1:34:28 PM
Have a safe trip , and we'll be here when you get back . [:)]
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007
butterfly in reverse
Friday, July 2, 2004 2:11:12 PM
I hope so! I will check in. Thanks for the well wishes.
J-bird
Saturday, July 3, 2004 6:25:58 PM
You are on the road at this point but I have thoroughly enjoyed our conversations and getting to know you. Take care out there; will miss you!