LONNOL
  •  LONNOL
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Operations Topic Starter
Thursday, June 17, 2004 7:01:59 AM
I was wondering if anyone had a line-up of the Meadowlands? I am especially curious to see whose propellor-style ride (I believe it is a Gravity Works Skyscraper) is set up.

Adam
www.flatrides.com : Pimp-slapping you with all your flat ride needs.
Tornado
Thursday, June 17, 2004 9:09:45 AM
I'll be going tomorrow night... Will post ride lineup.
That sky scraper type ride is a Zamperela Turo Force. I saw it parked there partially setup. There were 2 A of A tractors parked near it so I'm assuming that it is A of A's...
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, June 17, 2004 4:25:48 PM
no, it's an independent, but don't know who's
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
mjcarniegirl
Jzrider0720
Thursday, June 17, 2004 10:35:17 PM
turbo force i belive is a of a's. jimmyd had a racked wq picture
cny_chris
Friday, June 18, 2004 3:21:46 AM
Planning on heading down there myself, just haven't picked which day. With the Space Roller not being there, I am curious as to what unique and different pieces will be there besides the Turbo Force.
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, June 18, 2004 4:19:04 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Jzrider0519

turbo force i belive is a of a's. jimmyd had a racked wq picture

turbo force is an independent. it may have been in a of a wq either on its way, or coming from the docks while playing puerto rico.
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.
Mark Twain
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
powersmidways.com
justme
Friday, June 18, 2004 3:47:42 PM
okay, fellas, here it is:

A of A
alligator
avalanche
banzai
bumble bee
cliffhanger
construction zone
crazy bus
crazy mouse
dino go round
dizzy dragon
drummer boy
elephant
family swinger
fireball
flying bobs
giant wheel
go-gator
gravitron
italian ghost
kiddie bumper boats
kite flyer
magic dragon
mardi gras glasshouse
mgr 1
mgr 3
mtv funhouse
musik express 1 (mack)
rainforest
rainbow rock
ring of fire
rock n roll
rockin' tug
safari train 1
safari train 3
samba balloon
scooter 1
scooter 3
scrambler
sky ride
speedway
thriller
tilt 1
tilt 3
tornado
wacky worm
wave swinger

alutok amusements
chilly willy
sea ray

adult bumper boats-christiani

doolan
cross country
lost mine
surf city

frank & laurie orlando
safari adventure
taxi jet

reithoffer
central park
hi roller
mini indy
orbiter
round up
venture river
zipper

popovich
flume

vetrus brothers
sling shot
turbo force
Cstephens
Friday, June 18, 2004 6:14:40 PM
i thought reithoffer didn't own a round up (unless they bought it from another show) what? no techno jump? bummer. i was hoping it was going to be there. good to see the flying bobs back. sure hope the rock & roll's workin this time. it was broken last year when i went there. to me, it looked like absolutely nothing was wrong with it. too bad john marconi didn't bring touchdown back. i really liked that ride. mabye he could book it with skelly or oscar's amusements later this month (if he wants to)
cny_chris
Friday, June 18, 2004 7:49:15 PM
Sounds like the lineup is VERY heavy on the kiddie rides. After seeing the lineup, I must confess that I am having second thoughts about going, given the cost of the gas, tolls, parking, and gate fee. Not to mention the cost of the ride tickets. I just might wait to see Big A at the Orange Co. Fair instead. Now if they had a few unique super-specs there, I might have gone. Bah.[:(]
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." - Lao-Tsu

"Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." - Robert F. Kennedy
Tornado
Friday, June 18, 2004 8:13:43 PM
I believe the Roc "N" Rapids Flume is Reithoffer's...
as well...
Tornado
Friday, June 18, 2004 8:16:29 PM
Oh, i was just there and I did NOT see the Sling Shot. Turbo force yes, Sling Shot NO....
lotman
  •  lotman
  • 57.1% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Friday, June 18, 2004 8:20:01 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Cstephens

i thought reithoffer didn't own a round up (unless they bought it from another show) what? no techno jump? bummer. i was hoping it was going to be there. good to see the flying bobs back. sure hope the rock & roll's workin this time. it was broken last year when i went there. to me, it looked like absolutely nothing was wrong with it. too bad john marconi didn't bring touchdown back. i really liked that ride. mabye he could book it with skelly or oscar's amusements later this month (if he wants to)

the rock and roll is running this year. last year it was closed due to engineering paperwork required by the state.
Mark Twain
powersmidways.com
justme
Friday, June 18, 2004 8:20:45 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Tornado

Oh, i was just there and I did NOT see the Sling Shot. Turbo force yes, Sling Shot NO....

be patient, it's on it's way.[:)]
Tornado
Friday, June 18, 2004 8:26:15 PM
Justme,
thanks for the list...