Cstephens
Tuesday, June 8, 2004 8:43:11 PM
on june 21st through 26'th i will be on vacation in philidelphia visiting several amusement parks outside the city. i realized that oscar's amusements will be in hatboro (just north of philly) and i'm hoping on paying tham a visit. they are going to be at a church event. but how big is this event and how do i get there? please reply if you have any info. plus. here are the main rides i would love to see and ride there:

crazy dance, super sizzler, tidal wave (chance trabant) and dartron star trooper. the star trooper is a ride i have never seen. however, oscar's has a paratrooper as well. i'll ride that too. but i'll be very happy if they bring both. but i think that's a little unlikely.
Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, June 8, 2004 9:17:18 PM
They will be on County Line road. If you need directions from a certain area pm me. They normally have about 12 or 13 pieces there. The event is a typical church date.

We will be about a mile away from them the same week in Warminster on Street road. We should have about 15 up as well.

A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Cstephens
Wednesday, June 9, 2004 1:45:38 PM
thanks for the info. butwhere exzactly in warminster are you going to be? a church event? shopping center/mall, store parking lot? plase tell me cause i'd like to visit your show as well. i'm planning on visiting both shows on tuesday june 22nd at night. will you be open and what rides are you planning. i'm hoping to see and ride your rock & roll (trabant ride), super sizzler, pharaoh's fury,
flashback (himalaya ride), cliff hanger (one of my favorates) and round up.
BSA Mike
Wednesday, June 9, 2004 1:50:06 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Cstephens

thanks for the info. butwhere exzactly in warminster are you going to be? a church event? shopping center/mall, store parking lot? plase tell me cause i'd like to visit your show as well. i'm planning on visiting both shows on tuesday june 22nd at night. will you be open and what rides are you planning. i'm hoping to see and ride your rock & roll (trabant ride), super sizzler, pharaoh's fury,

I dont think he brings the flashback out much/ at all anymore....its not a himalaya, its a chopped flying bobs...
Hoffa
  •  Hoffa
  • 51.98% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Wednesday, June 9, 2004 6:31:54 PM
引用:

quote:

Originally posted by Cstephens

We will be at Nativity Church starting Monday the 21st through Saturday. We are at 2 locations that week so we'll decide the week before what is going where. The Frightmare, Round up, Zipper, Cliffhanger and Fury should be there. So should our Tilt. Flashback? We'll...it's sort of a park model ride now. We have it parked away in our storage building and my back has slowly started getting better because of that.

From St John Bosco's you'll make a right. Go to Route 332 and make a right. Follow that to Rt.132 and make a left. We're actually 2 miles apart.

A man's legacy isn't the business he leaves behind; it's the family he leaves behind.

Majestic Fan1982
Wednesday, June 9, 2004 9:15:58 PM
You might also see a Scat on the oscars midway when you see them, i know i did when they were near me back in early April. Paratrooper? I wasnt aware he still had that i thought that was sold for the Star Trooper he got. I think he is waiting order on a new Ferris Wheel but not sure of that yet. I have Houghton down here at my mall in Media Pa, then he moves to a church event in East Lansdale Pa, then not sure where he is going after that, Majestic might be to far that week i know they will be double spotted that week 1 spot in Jersey the other in Eagleville Pa. Skelly's is a MUST see spot though you will enjoy what they have to offer.
BIG AL TAYLOR
Thursday, June 10, 2004 4:50:50 AM
Does anyone know if Pat imes and steve imes and the imes family still ownes this show ( oscer,s )
Majestic Fan1982
Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:42:55 PM
Pat and his wife Kim Imes or Sue? are running oscars, steve i am not sure about some are off with Tons Of Fun Shows
Cstephens
Friday, June 11, 2004 10:41:02 AM
thanks for the info but where is your second location? is it close by philly or farther away? just curious.