warren from orlando
Monday, June 7, 2004 5:13:36 PM
Well, folks, on June 13 I leave Orlando for a couple of summer teaching residencies. I'll be in St. Louis teaching for St. Louis Artworks for six weeks or so until July 30 when I then make the dash across to Pittsfield, MA, for three weeks at the Berkshire Circus Camp. Might be able to squeeze in a visit to a show on the way to St. Louis but no time between St. Louis (ends on Friday night and I have a staff meeting on Sunday a 1 pm in Pittsfield) but with six or seven weeks in St. Louis and three weeks in Pittsfield, I'd like to visit a show or two. Anyone know who ar what will be in those areas at the time?

Also, I'll be able to take my time coming home from Massachusettes and will be coming down I-81 to Knoxville then cutting down toward Alabama to visit my dad. I think I'll stop at Dollywood on the way home for a day but then will be headed back down to Florida by way of Montgomery, Dothan, Tallahassee, Lake City -- and its too early for the fall fairs. Any suggestions for places to see shows and perhaps meet up with some of you?

Warren from Orlando
pegasus2127
Wednesday, June 23, 2004 4:47:53 PM
Heard on radio Murrphy will be at the St. Louis Fair July 2-4 not sure where its held at. John
Mamatiger
Wednesday, June 23, 2004 4:59:35 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by pegasus2127

Heard on radio Murrphy will be at the St. Louis Fair July 2-4 not sure where its held at. John

http://www.digitalcity.com/stlouis/entertainment/event.adp?evid=1461943
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain