barn
  •  barn
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Wednesday, June 2, 2004 5:49:10 PM
They are set up at westfeild mall(Southlake)in hobart Indiana.Drove around the perimeter last nite as they set up. Will atempt to take the digital back tommorrow and get some pics
jonjon
Saturday, June 5, 2004 7:57:52 AM
Thanks to Barn for giving me directions, I went to see the showw. First time I have seen them. I liked what I saw. Saw some rides I have never seen before. Ride list:
Wisdom Himalaya
Double Shock
Starship 3000
Orbiter
Cliff Hanger
Pharohs Phury
3 AB Chance MGR
Tilt (Green and Purple) Pugh's ?
Orien Express
Spider Mania
Hampton Umbrella, Motorcycles
another kiddie and some games
Everything was in excellent shape, I liked the purple tractors with the orange trailers.
barn
  •  barn
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, June 5, 2004 12:41:58 PM
Your welcome jon.I will try and get pics today as i have to shop at the mall today
barn
  •  barn
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Saturday, June 5, 2004 8:27:23 PM
No on pughs tilt, that tilt is older than me!! They painted it like 5 years ago. The top was on the himmy last week. Astro is going to michigan city next weekend.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Saturday, June 5, 2004 8:31:06 PM
Actually, this setup this year is half of last years. Last year they had the drop tower and all the toys in there.
www.modernmidways.com 
"If life was fair elvis would be alive and the impersonators would be dead"-carson
Jzrider0720
Saturday, June 5, 2004 9:20:51 PM
whos eli spidermania in pic #2?
dccradio
Saturday, June 5, 2004 9:23:41 PM
Nice photos! I am sorry the batteries died as I would have liked to see more of the rides at the midway. What exactly is that Double Shock? I have never heard of that one before.
Mark H
Ryan
  •  Ryan
  • 57.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman
Saturday, June 5, 2004 10:46:48 PM
the spidermania is astros. Nobody mentioend the samba ballons and slide.
www.modernmidways.com 
Kamikaze
Saturday, June 5, 2004 10:52:47 PM
The Double Shock is an excellent ride. Its like a "1001 Nachts" or a "Moby Dick" aka "Avalanch" with two cars. It is also a lot shorter in height than a "1001 Nachts" which in turn whips you around more to make you feel like you are going fast. Since it has two cars, it gives an impressive viewing for the midway.
Matt C.
Sunday, June 6, 2004 2:17:09 AM
Show looks great as usual! The other unit with the Mega Drop is in Orland Park this weekend, played in conjunction with All Star Amusements.
Matt Cook
Matt's Carnival Warehouse / Matt's Web Design
http://www.carnivalwarehouse.com 
http://www.mwdwebdesign.com 
jonjon
Sunday, June 6, 2004 10:20:10 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Ryan

the spidermania is astros. Nobody mentioend the samba ballons and slide.

I forgot them.
barn
  •  barn
  • 50.06% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, June 6, 2004 2:28:31 PM
I forgot they were still there today when I was out to the mall today and didnt have my camera lol.I thought they had more here last year too. I wonder why they didnt put the canvas on the himalaya this week. where are they in city next week?