daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor Topic Starter
Sunday, May 30, 2004 6:49:11 PM
Well today i went to the Strawberrie festival and had lots of fun taking pictures.I am going back tomarow to ride the rides.Today was just checking it out and taking pictures.Like savalince.

Rides are from a bunch of shows Like B @ B and Dessert Star and some other independants.I will find out more tomarow.
rides if i can rember all of them.
kidies

rockin tug
Kite Flyer
Con Voy
Raiders
Hamptons
Jumbo Dumbo
slide
More i dont rember
lots of kiddie coasters.
Adult

Alpine bobs
Giant wheel
Orbiter
Xtream or fire ball or what ever
zipper
Crazy Mouse
firebal or ring of firer
gravatron or thriller
scooters
hard rock
October fest or wave swinger
Magnum
Cliffhanger
cyristal lilys
Lots of game joints and walk trough

http://community.webshots.com/user/tinku149 
New
Strawberry Festival
Shamrock shows with Six flags Magic Mountain
Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, May 30, 2004 7:03:53 PM
Good selection of pics Danny.
UserPostedImage
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Sunday, May 30, 2004 7:06:05 PM
[8)]Those are all i took i can try and get more.I have never seen the magnum nor the hard rock before so i was jumping for joy.[:D][:)]
Jzrider0720
Monday, May 31, 2004 4:50:08 AM
Skywheelrider
Monday, May 31, 2004 6:57:15 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Jzrider0519

Whos bobs r those?

B&B Amusements. It is a Chance ThunderBolt that they (or someone) rethemed.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Monday, May 31, 2004 8:21:16 AM
Whos magnum and hardrock
I have never seen these rides before.Oh and what else is B@Bs and does any one can tell from the pics who own what?
butterfly in reverse
Monday, May 31, 2004 9:29:51 AM
I've never see a Hard Rock before either. I can tell that the tubs spin, like on the Rock and Roll, but what are the other movements and directions of the ride? Got me curious now.
“The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't distributed right.” ~Mark Twain
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Monday, May 31, 2004 7:36:23 PM
Ok hears a better line up list.

Kiddies or on the kiddie area:
Convoy desert star
Crazy bus
Dizzy dragons
kangaroos
miler coaster
rockin tub owned by s @ j
Star commander
speedway cars
Winky the whale
swings
samba balloons
roadsters
orient Express
kite flyer
jumping cycles
magic kastle
rio grand train
jumping jumbos
super slide
tilt a whirl
raiders

Adult rides:
Zipper
orbiter
crazy mouse from s @ j
scooter
magnum
wave swinger
hard rock Independant
cliff hanger
ring of fire
oh cute
gravitron
alpine bobs or thunderbolt B@B
creepy castle
Cyrstal lils
Extreme Independant
hard rock Independant
Gondala wheel desert star

well i rode Magnum a real cool ride a little scary at times spining so close to the floor and also you can get really dizzy.
The hard rock one and only was crazy it was aslo interesrting their were these cute s saying while on th eride well another crapy carnival ride and i yelled back no it is not.Well it was interesting when they bring it down to rest postion with just the arms and seats spining that was scary
The xipper was a bad experiance almost barfed becuse they op had the ride extra long i later confonted him and said that was the long time i was on a zipper wore you trying to make poeple punke.He said no a lot of kids whanted off so for compalint resaons i made it longer.I should have kown becuase just before i got on a lady was ponding in a cage to get off and when they opened the cage i told my friend to hold place and i went to check she would not move and looked really bad.I then noticed the op telling her and her family to go behind the ride.Then i got on and i made shore i could see her becuse if my friend saw her he would be up set she was flushed red in the face and her shirt was wet and she was crying and this gal is like 24.Then when i got off i figored it out.Pluss when i firts arrive i saw no one in line and though that was strange becuse its was so popular the same time the day before.Then i saw a worker pounding in a pin on one of the cages and i asked is it open and he said yes.When i was on it it seamed like it was not running like rcs or helms.It seemed like the op was having trouble whith it constanly puting it in reverse and then forward.
Well since iwas so sink i went on the gondla wheel that was nice i saw Knotts and Disneyland Or califorinia adventure.Then i went home.

Cstephens
Monday, May 31, 2004 8:58:12 PM
the x-treme (afterburner) is owned by demas enterprises, the crazy mouse belongs to steve vander vorste, the rockin' tug might be steve vander vorste's as well, he owns one. the magnum is owned by wood entertainment and the hard rock is owned by caprice amusements.
some times you can find the hard rock at booked at several fairs with ray cammack shows.
chuck
  •  chuck
  • 62.8% (Friendly)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Monday, May 31, 2004 11:54:12 PM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Cstephens

the x-treme (afterburner) is owned by demas enterprises, the crazy mouse belongs to steve vander vorste, the rockin' tug might be steve vander vorste's as well, he owns one. the magnum is owned by wood entertainment and the hard rock is owned by caprice amusements.
some times you can find the hard rock at booked at several fairs with ray cammack shows.

Actually you can find all these rides at several RCS dates. With the exception of the Magnum. Maybe it plays in San Diego, cause I haven't seen it in the LA area yet.
the_rock401
Tuesday, June 1, 2004 3:24:47 PM
That Magnum is Michael Wood's. It makes an annual trek to California for the Del Mar fair.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you have to take a rain check.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
Tuesday, June 1, 2004 5:07:58 PM
Ha I see so its what i call a pre spot same with the hard rock.I noticed that rcs rides are also hanging around i mean bishup.