• Foreman Topic Starter
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, May 25, 2004 3:25:28 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by bdcbbq

http://story.news.yahoo....20040525/lo_wdiv/2219616 

Anyone know which show?

A.J. Carl Shows. I was there on Sunday afternoon. I pray all of the children affected are okay, and I guess the driver should have paid better attention to his surroundings. Thing is Local 4 has it wrong again, the carnival was actually set up at Memorial Park, ACROSS from the school, not actually on school grounds.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
rdcolles
  •  rdcolles
  • 57.6% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Tuesday, May 25, 2004 5:45:43 AM
If they're on their way to Ionia for the Mardi Gras festival it should be real interesting. The fairgrounds are flooded with water half way up the windows of all the buildings. Even if the water does recede in time to open on Friday can you imagine the mud?
Skywheelrider
Tuesday, May 25, 2004 7:20:42 AM
About a dozen rides or so are going to Sumpter Township (south of Belleville/I-94, on Sumpter Road at Dunn Road), the rest to Ionia for the Mardi Gras, along with equipment from Doug Clark. Both spots run through Memorial Day.
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain