Pinetar
  •  Pinetar
  • 87.34% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman Topic Starter
Thursday, May 20, 2004 4:17:33 AM
N. Ohio shows at least 7 additional days of rain cutting into expected show revenues for another season. The lots are soft, it agitates the help & is hard on the equipment. Was last Spring this wet?
UserPostedImage
Skywheelrider
Thursday, May 20, 2004 4:31:33 AM
Been a strange Spring weather-wise here in Michigan, too. Monday-Wednesday has been sunny, temps in the 70's and 80's, then Thursday-Sunday comes and with them clouds, cool temps, and a lot of rain (lots of storms, seems like more than usual). Last Sunday was really the first beautiful weekend day in over a month. [^]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
BSA Mike
Thursday, May 20, 2004 7:37:00 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Pinetar

N. Ohio shows at least 7 additional days of rain cutting into expected show revenues for another season. The lots are soft, it agitates the help & is hard on the equipment. Was last Spring this wet?

last spring it was like that here, thank god its been halfway decent on us this year, but that damn rain hit us every weekend
carnivalangel14
Thursday, May 20, 2004 7:43:08 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Been a strange Spring weather-wise here in Michigan, too. Monday-Wednesday has been sunny, temps in the 70's and 80's, then Thursday-Sunday comes and with them clouds, cool temps, and a lot of rain (lots of storms, seems like more than usual). Last Sunday was really the first beautiful weekend day in over a month. [^]

Wonder how it will be this weekend... knowing Michigan, anythings possible.

~V~ [?]
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
Skywheelrider
Thursday, May 20, 2004 8:04:08 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by carnivalangel14

Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Skywheelrider

Wonder how it will be this weekend... knowing Michigan, anythings possible.

~V~ [?]

Supposed to be nice. I hope so, and not a repeat of last Thursday-Saturday. Wade and McDonagh had to deal with storms and tornado warnings up in Flint and Burton last Thursday and Friday, Saturday was cloudy and very cool, got real cold after dark. Sunday was beautiful. [^]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
carnivalangel14
Thursday, May 20, 2004 8:06:39 AM
I agree! Sunday was real nice. [8D]
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*