Skywheelrider
Monday, May 10, 2004 3:41:02 AM
New dates for 2004, 11-22 August at the Michigan Exposition and Fairgrounds in Detroit, at the Southwest corner of Eight Mile Road and Woodward Avenue, bordered by State Fair Avenue on the South. Admission is $9 per person, kids five and under $2, kids two and under free. Lots of free entertainment, free concerts, agriculture exhibits, Michigan Mart trade centre, Community Arts, the Giant Stove, lots of farm animals, Miracle of Life Animal Birthing Centre, Michigan DNR Pocket Park, lots of food/drink, and of course, Wade Shows providing 60+ rides on two midways. Come on out! [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
carnivalangel14
Tuesday, May 11, 2004 3:22:59 AM
I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go! [:D]

~V~
*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
Disney Fan
  •  rhino
  • 64.76% (Friendly)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, May 27, 2004 3:03:59 PM
i puke on the tilt
Tuesday, August 3, 2004 6:35:11 PM
did you say a giant stove?
how can anyone not go and see that?[:D]
madmom
Friday, August 6, 2004 9:33:53 AM
I go to the Michigan stae fair every year, since back in the early 80's. every year it has gotton bigger and better. Except for last year, there were alot of empty spaces....alot of vendors/food concessions were not thie. It was a disappointment, however still had fun. Btw the giant stove is huge lol!!!!!!
i puke on the tilt
Sunday, August 8, 2004 4:35:07 PM
yeah but last year there was the huge blackout, so it sort of messed things up all around.

i'm hoping the state fair is good this year *crosses fingers*