Monday, April 26, 2004 9:08:46 AM
I was on the MRU lot last night. here is the ride list:
-Scooter
-Himalaya
-Eli Wheel
-Hamptom Trucks
-SBF Superb Trucks
-Jet Skis.
they didnt get the oreint express. Possibly they will be ordering a Zero Gravity. the owner really likes thats ride. i was told they were making a duck pond game out of an old Show-Me Fab. game trailer. ill find out thouhg. there site will be launched as soon as i get the owners ok.

I will be going to see Hawkins Amusemnt this weekend. i wont get down to where they are till friday or saturday. form what i was told, heres what gonna be down there:
-Scooter
-Musik Express
-Hurricane
-Fune Slide
-Crazy buz
-Go Gator
-Zamperla Helecopter
-Zamperla Train
-Hampton Trucks
idk if they go anything me. ill find out though. this year is hawkins 50th season.

will updaste the ride lists as i know.
Bill P
  •  Bill P
  • 80.94% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Monday, April 26, 2004 9:28:38 PM
Where is MRU this week?
Jzrider0720
  •  Jzrider0720
  • 51.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Monday, April 26, 2004 9:46:27 PM
ilion ny. there gonna be in my hometown of utica next week. ilion isnt to far so ive been making the trip. ill be lauching there site soon.
Sixcat
  •  Sixcat
  • 51.26% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Tuesday, April 27, 2004 2:24:42 AM
Quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Jzrider0519

ilion ny. there gonna be in my hometown of utica next week. ilion isnt to far so ive been making the trip. ill be lauching there site soon.

Joe. Back when we were with OC Buck shows in the late 60s, early 70s, one of the girls in the girls show was named Utica Mary. She was from Utica ( DUH ) and showed me around town back then. We used to play the Frankfort fair grounds for a still date in July. I hadn't seen her for about 30 years. A few years ago, I started to go to the Tampa Showman's club and there she was. She was the bartender and still is. I see her every week now. Small world.

FYI, we used to play around Utica a lot in 91 with A&M Amusements. Dan & Tom Monty. Ever see them at all?
Sixcats have nine lives
Jzrider0720
  •  Jzrider0720
  • 51.58% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor Topic Starter
Tuesday, April 27, 2004 6:39:38 AM
didnt they play a date at a church? i think i saw them from a distance but never really checked them out