DutchWheel9
Wednesday, April 21, 2004 6:37:58 PM

Fanelli Amusements of Greenville, New Hampshire is currently at the Eastfield Mall in Springfield, Massachusetts.

After not using it since 1994 they have their Sky Diver out this year and it looks GREAT! The show also has a BEAUTIFUL Round-Up; really the nicest looking one I have seen in a long time. After a two year absence the Tilt-A-Whirl is also being used on the show again this year.

While I was there I spoke with a man named Lenny who is the show foreman, and he was very nice to take the time to talk with me about the rides. He told me a Dizzy Dragons was going to arrive on the lot this week and that in total the show is about double the size of this Spring carnival which runs through May 9th. The rest of the rides are at home base and come out according to lot size from location to location.

Lenny emphasized that he and the other show personnel take very good care of the rides, being sure that each ride remains well maintained, very clean, and neatly painted. And it definitely shows when you see this show. The rides look GREAT!

Also at this carnival is the Zipper, Scrambler, Pharoah's Fury, Merry-Go-Round, Hampton Umbrella Combination, Train Station, Mini Jets, Slide, Mardi-Gras Amusement House, and I am forgetting one more kiddie ride. On the lot but racked due to lack of space is the Hurricane. This Hurricane has the original style cars--not a Dartron Hurricane!

The show will also be bringing out a 12-seat Eli-Bridge Ferris Wheel later this season!

This is great! It has been a long time since I have seen a carnival with a Sky-Diver/12-seat Eli-Bridge Ferris Wheel combination, not to mention the other great rides this show carries! When the show comes to eastern Massachusetts I will be taking a lot of photos! This was truly a great surprise for the start-off of the 2004 season.

Bob Eaton
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, April 22, 2004 12:45:19 PM
Do you know if that was Mark or Jacks show I understand there are at least 2 fanelli shows?
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Thursday, April 22, 2004 2:56:44 PM
That would be Jack's show. Mark's is called Mark Fanelli's Traveling Amusement Park and it's based in a different city in NH. Are they brothers or cousins?
cme
  •  cme
  • 50.72% (Neutral)
  • Ride Supervisor
Thursday, April 22, 2004 6:08:09 PM
they are brothers