Skywheelrider
Saturday, April 10, 2004 8:08:44 PM
I wish a Blessed Easter to all, for this is the day we rejoice in that our Savior, Lord Jesus Christ, has risen from the dead to be in heaven at the right hand of the Father. He was crucified, given up for our sins, so that our sins may be forgiven and we find eternal life in heaven. I pray that all of you who do not know Him will come to know Him and His ways.

"Jesus answered and said to him (Nicodemus)
'Most assuredly I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.'" JOHN 3:3 NKJV

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." JOHN 3:16,17 NKJV

A TRUE EASTER STORY FOR ALL:

"Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdelene and the other Mary came to see the tomb. And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it. His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. And the guards shook for fear of him, and became like dead men. But the angel answered and said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for
He has risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.' So they went out quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to bring His disciples word.

"And as they went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying,
'Rejoice!' So they came and held Him by the feet and worshiped Him. Then Jesus said to them, 'Do not be afraid. Go and tell My brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see Me.'

"Now while they were going, behold, some of the guard came into the city and reported to the chief priests all the things that had happened. When they had assembled with the elders and consulted together, they gave a large sum of money to the soldiers, saying, 'Tell them, 'His disciples cam at night and stole Him away while we slept.' And if this comes to the governor's ears, we will appease him and make you secure.' So they took the money and did as they were instructed; and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.

"Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to the mountain which Jesus had appointed for them. When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted.

"And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying,
'All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.'" MATTHEW 28:1-20 NKJV

I thank God this day for the ultimate sacrifice, that by repenting of my sins in Jesus' name, I now have a place in heaven for all eternity. I pray you all will do so also. Have a most blessed day! [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Tizim
  •  Tizim
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler
Saturday, April 10, 2004 8:34:16 PM
Thank you chris you have a blessed day as well [;)]
Time?? Is it the wheel that turns,or the track it leaves behind???
*~Tizim~*
FunkyTown
Saturday, April 10, 2004 9:11:46 PM
Thanks Chris!! Have A Blessed Day 2!! [:D]
Scott
  •  Scott
  • 87% (Honored)
  • Operations Foreman
Sunday, April 11, 2004 12:52:36 AM
Happy Easter to you Chris and all Believers![8D]
back40
  •  back40
  • 50.48% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Sunday, April 11, 2004 4:03:35 AM
and to you chris...
it's never 'DANGEROUS' being who you are
Liz
  •  Liz
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • 40-Miler
Sunday, April 11, 2004 4:43:47 AM
Milton Fludgecow
Sunday, April 11, 2004 11:43:07 AM
Chris, Happy Easter to you and everyone and lets not forget Happy Passover to our Jewish board members
Mamatiger
Sunday, April 11, 2004 11:48:15 AM
...and for all non-believers, just dig into the candy...[;)]

Happy Easter Everyone
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
jfrisoska
Sunday, April 11, 2004 4:35:54 PM
Happy Easter to all from me here in Michigan[8]
jaybyrd
daniel
  •  daniel
  • 73.82% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, April 11, 2004 5:00:22 PM
carnivalangel14
Sunday, April 11, 2004 5:05:52 PM
Happy Easter Everyone!!! [:D]

~V~

*_ Agility~ My anti drug!!_*
Dan L.
  •  Dan L.
  • 60.96% (Friendly)
  • Ride Supervisor
Sunday, April 11, 2004 5:06:12 PM
Thank you Chris. I hope your Easter was a great one. Easter is my favorite day of the year.[:D]

My wife and I went to see Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ on Good Friday. It is very powerful. I reccommend this to everyone. As the Pope said about the movie, "it is as it was".

Some have said the movie is too violent. The movie is right on. I read an article published by Dr. Davis, MD MS in the Arizona Medical review in 1965. Believe me, crucifixions were barbaric violent ways of dying, and Gibson's portrayal was right on.

Anyway, HAPPY EASTER to all.
Skywheelrider
Sunday, April 11, 2004 7:33:17 PM
I have to agree, the Passion of the Christ has to be the most powerful movie I have ever seen. Everyone should see it, to see it as it was. Reading the four Gospel accounts in the Bible is great, but seeing it taken from there and put on film to show what our Savior went through, wow (shudders). But, as I stated above, what happened to Jesus had to happen to fulfill prophecy.[V] And now because of that sacrifice we all have the opportunity for everlasting life in heaven, all we have to do is accept it. [^]

Passion of the Christ is such a powerful movie, that I saw on Fox News tonight it is now showing in some Middle Eastern countries, where normally films about "prophets" are banned, and people were said to be flocking to the theatres to see it. Here in the USA it is back at number one at the box office again, bringing in another $17,000,000 this weekend. [^]

HE IS RISEN INDEED! [:)]

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain