Majestic Fan1982
Tuesday, March 30, 2004 6:31:33 PM
Well it's offical Majestic Midways of York PA has created a website for 2004. heres the link and enjoy.

http://www.majesticmidways.com 
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 2:07:43 AM
Wow, great website. Looks like a great show. I especially liked what they had to say at the end of "Why Pick Us?"   That was awesome to read, that they feel that way. I would like to see this show, maybe someday I will be able to. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
orphaned
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 3:03:29 AM
How many pieces does this show own? I'm very impressed with what I see and read on the website!
Skywheelrider
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 3:26:48 AM
I believe I saw the number 35 on the site somewhere. [:)]
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first." -- Mark Twain
Sue
  •  Sue
  • 50.42% (Neutral)
  • Operations Foreman
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 4:47:30 AM
They are very nice clean show with a good reputation. The website gets that message across I think. I'm going to try to visit them this season too.
bigeli
  •  bigeli
  • 50.02% (Neutral)
  • Maintenance Supervisor
Wednesday, March 31, 2004 5:04:13 AM
They have some great looking rides , very tip-top .
So, in a few years, if you're walking down a midway and see a Sixcat or a Swinger or a bucket, look around. You might recognize an old man with a smile on his face. Especially if he's saying, "Hey Buddy, can I ask ya?" -sixcat,circa. 2007